Guild Stash tabs rearranged after 1 week ended

I bought some guild tabs on the Black Friday sale and renamed them to have 3 of each color gem tabs. It was a royal Pain in the Ass since we can't control click to move gems and can't move the tabs. So, I had 3 red tabs, then 3 blue tabs, then 3 green tabs. When you guys imported the 1 week tabs, you switched my 3rd red tab and 1st blue tab. What the hell?

Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
As I got rid of the remove only tabs, the permanent tabs kept rearranging. I took several more screenshots to illustrate it. You can tell which step I was at by the remove only tabs that go away between each picture. I started at 1 and moved up. After all the remove only tabs were gone, the permanent tabs were in the order I expected. So, while it was weird and annoying, in the end there was no harm done. I do think you need to work on whatever code orders the tabs, because something doesn't seem like it could be working as intended (unless the coder was on crack). Anyway, here are more screenshots. I used spoiler tags this time.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Hello
I have 26 numbered tabs and at some point many moons ago they went out of order. It occurred during one of the season endings. For me as a casual player it's a minor aggravation.
Looking at your elaborate naming systems I can see that as a bigger problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info