[MEH$] For Teh Treasures

Like to solo but sometimes want to group map? Newby looking for help as you adjust to POE?

I've started up a casual, SC temp league oriented guild, I'm a salty veteran happy to share knowledge.

I'm based in east coast USA but overseas players are welcome to chat with me about joining.

Looking to keep the guild small, friendly and semi-active. I play a lot so if you're looking to get in with a small core that play a lot that's certainly possible but casual players are welcome.

We've a couple of FFA guild tabs for early league shenanigans, Raidcall optional if enough people join that want to use it.

Questions about the guild or want to join hit me up in game: message any of my profile toons.
Sometimes you get the bull, sometimes the bull gets you . . .
Last edited by PeelingPaint98 on Apr 16, 2015, 11:28:19 PM
Hey, leagues on friday, who's pumped? This guy is . . .
Hey
Yo, we still recruiting! Guild's about half full
Last edited by PeelingPaint98 on Jan 2, 2015, 10:47:53 PM
Hello again Campers, we're still looking for players that want to joint a calm casual/social focused guild. We've 9 slots still available, I'm going to be slow playing between leagues so if you are interested probably be better to message me on the forum.
Hey, I'm looking to join, but I'm wondering which leagues you usually play. I like the HC Challenge leagues, so it'd be nice to have people to play it with.

Also, do you use some VoIP program?
"
Kiloku wrote:
Hey, I'm looking to join, but I'm wondering which leagues you usually play. I like the HC Challenge leagues, so it'd be nice to have people to play it with.

Also, do you use some VoIP program?

We may not be the best fit for you then, most of the guild plays the SC temp leagues. If I remember correctly there was but a single guildie playing HC last league.

As far as VoIP a handful of us has Raidcall but mostly never use it.
Ah, okay then, I'll see if I find a HC guild to join then. Have fun, man :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info