Season 10 expectations/suggestions thread

We know that demigods as mtx is out of the way so what do you think/what would you like to happen ?
I doubt it will happen but more presence/acts against cheaters. While I'm happy popcornyogi got banned, the uninteded message from ggg is don't get 1K points while cheating but anything lower is fine.
An improved regular descent as signature ? Between the new gems, skilltree and the general improvement of players since season 3,it could be interesting. I doubt we'll get fixed seed again, and it makes vanilla races feel redondant.
More diversity about races in general, bringing back descent champions aswell but without spamming it.
Party boss races ?
Last edited by Pam on Dec 5, 2014, 1:58:44 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing the signature race being some sort of fixed seed again. Would also like to see the return of some "fun" mods like turbo and immolation.
i expect it to be less uninspired and bland?

one improvement i think racing needs is in team racing department. i think it's terrible and not really what i envision when i think "team", in my eyes it's more exploitative than anything else.

there is a lot of potential and interesting scenarios that are being ignored. for example, why are all team races max party races? you can mix it up, have 2 (3 or/and 4) man team max, incorporate team racing into descent events. 2 man team descents (vanilla and champs) would be crazy especially with the inherent divergent path options in descent champs. relay type races would be insanely fun, however many man team where one player waits for the handoff. 2 man relay, one does act 1 hands it off to player who does act 2 etc. OR even keep same character but control of the character is switch (relay). these probably require crazy programming but it's something to think about. "pick up" team races, where you are paired randomly (i think casuals would love this and increase player participation and competition from learning).

i also think there should be an invitational event at the end of the season for top x players and top x players in specific class who participate in an invitational race event. "league end invitation finals". stream the event, market it, best POE racers etc.

some food for thought.

-HeaT

youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
"
HeaT1 wrote:
relay type races would be insanely fun, however many man team where one player waits for the handoff. 2 man relay, one does act 1 hands it off to player who does act 2 etc. OR even keep same character but control of the character is switch (relay).

Heh makes me think you could apply "best ball" golf formats to PoE races. Each person on the team plays separately, and the first member to complete e.g. an act boss, forwards everyone to the next act.

Just throwing it out there, no idea if it'd be any good. E.g. Whoever's on Helman's team would feel pretty obsolete / most teams would be all about 1 player?
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97
Necropolis: 98
No suggestions

No expectations

They have their newborn pvp to cuddle and give their teat to.

Just hope the race season isn't godawful (again).
Last edited by boof on Dec 5, 2014, 8:26:18 PM
All suggestions are already made. And we got season 9. So there is no point to hope that something will be improved dramatically. PVP ppl got nice rewards, race ppl got shit in a box again.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Expectations?

EL becoming Signature.

Some new account named after a fictional character beats all records.

Many many boring racemodes just like S6 onward.
Shedule made for atlantic Seafolk(It's too late for Europe, Eastcoast barely comes home and Westcoast is still at work...)

Suggestions...

Listen to the community and don't pull that "We want to make a game for ourselves"
The game you want to play isn't the game the community wants to play.

"
They have their newborn pvp to cuddle and give their teat to.

Just hope the race season isn't godawful (again).

^^
But only for 2 PVP seasons then it goes into "rebalance" again.

Hopefully we will get more content instead of less :^)

Curious how pvp will actually turn out. Maybe they will make a pvp trinket in ring slot to get rid of bear traps + curses? Having unobtainable legacy gear won't help either.
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Idk how anyone who doesn't have 100+ exalts on scrubcore and nice ping suppose to kill this pvp guys with insanely crazy gear they used to obtain for ages.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
jstq wrote:
Idk how anyone who doesn't have 100+ exalts on scrubcore and nice ping suppose to kill this pvp guys with insanely crazy gear they used to obtain for ages.

isnt it a lvl 28 cap? That being said they can still have the most insane lvl 28 gear possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info