PvP Tournament Season One Prizes

I've never been one for PvP in ARPGs (or any kind of RPG really), but that Ungil's is nice. Hopefully it won't sell for too much after the season is over. :)
That alternate art is great, really like it but since I won't play pvp...

"
1st place: $50 Karma Koin and Razer Gaming Hardware ($80+)

this is incorrect, or at least misleading
Prize is worth $80 or more? Not really, if you get the mousepad. It's only one item of the pack, not all of them.
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
They forget talk about pvpness.
I don't think anyone actually does this. Just saying. PVP is maybe 1 percent of what the player base does in the game.
Well im not top 8 or 9 player tho
"
CorranHorn wrote:
I don't think anyone actually does this. Just saying. PVP is maybe 1 percent of what the player base does in the game.

Do you know what other group is maybe less than 1% of the player base? The whinners and those who do nothing more than posting on forums
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Dat anvil alternate art.

Illuminate!
"
stefanloncar wrote:

Just because you aren't interested in pvp doesn't mean there isn't a ton of people that are waiting a long time for competitive pvp in PoE. PvP is an aspect that will drive more publicity and money into the game with tournaments, streams, sponsors etc and in the long run will further the development of the core game much more.

The typical PVP delusion. "Everybody LOVES PvP!" No, they don't. In my experience, its far less than 30% of gamers. See WoW realms. See any other game that has ever wasted time on PvP. It's always a side venture.

The problem is PVPers are a dedicated, crazy lot. And vocal. It comes with the personality type. Hence developers feel the pressure to cater to them.

And the concept that streams drive revenue and publicity is youth folly. I don't know anybody over the age of 25 that cares about streaming at all. Why would I *ever* spend any of my time watching somebody else play when I could be playing myself? Streaming is a fad that will die eventually.

give me back old viper strike:(
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
Why would I *ever* spend any of my time watching somebody else play when I could be playing myself?

Well, why would anyone ever watch football when he could instead play football himself? /s

I think streaming will even become alot more popular than it is right now, there are alot of ppl who dont care bout sports and stuff at all but who like playing games and as it happens there are situations where you dont have your hands free but dont want to live w/o your favourite game - watch a stream.
Dont know what to do, need help, need inspiration? - watch a stream.

But back to topic - pvp is fun and events like this bring more ppl into it, bigger playerbase -> even more fun! It's nit like pve people get 2 new challenge leagues and tons of new skills and uniques to explore...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info