Cast in the name of god YE Guilty R.I.P Raiz to a BOX Rank 3 - HC

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
OK, i actually clicked that and i kinda laughed a little. But i clicked only because it was you.
WTF. Why would you stand that close to a box? Stand far away and then one person hit their quicksilver, pop and run. A quartz flask also helps but for gods sake, stand far away!
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
Last edited by ThorOtheBIG on Dec 3, 2014, 11:15:29 AM
"
ThorOtheBIG wrote:
WTF. Why would you stand that close to a box? Stand far away and then one person hit their quicksilver, pop and run. A quartz flask also helps but for gods sake, stand far away!

Not as bad as people standing right next to an identified rare box with Ice Nova on its list of properties. And sure enough, at least one person dies instantly as soon as the box opens.
"
HoosTrax wrote:
"
ThorOtheBIG wrote:

Not as bad as people standing right next to an identified rare box with Ice Nova on its list of properties. And sure enough, at least one person dies instantly as soon as the box opens.

Thats the reason we play, so we die every now and then!!
I like how hes treating it like it's no big deal then his reaction when he gets insta-gibbed is just AMAZING.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
FadeXF wrote:
When you open ANY box this is the order of potion popping - each - and - every - fucking - time - no - matter - what....

If you have no charges, or do not have that combo, NEVER open a box. Ever. You run the fuck away from the spawn until FPS returns to normal.

Still not really foolproof. Lost track of the number of times I got desync-lagged backwards right back into the spawned pack of mobs I was trying to run away from.
Or just use smokemine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info