Will hideouts be moving to the new league in December?

If this has been asked before I am sorry for posting the question again.

I am curious if our current hideouts will be moved to the new leagues each time they are launched. Since spending cash on decorations for the hideout is an option I would hope they will be.

I am also wondering if the masters will be moved to them as well or if we will have to level them again. It seems to me that there should be a way to have them moved in at their current level without breaking the game with OP gear being created too early in each new league.

Thank you for an awesome game GGG!
No, your hideouts/masters from the permanent leagues will not be carried over to new challenge leagues.

That would be like moving your characters and items which would be pointless.

The point is to start a new economy and with the new masters being a major part of said economy it wouldn't make sense. The first players who are able to level up their masters to 8 are able to take advantage of the needs of people who dont yet have this for example. Also, since lvl 8 masters can sell uniques it would just cause chaos in the economy if someone gets a shavronnes before theyre level 30.

If youre worried about your microtransaction decorations just move them to the challenge leagues for the duration... They can be reused just like any other microtransaction (excluding the obvious consumable ones like fireworks and transmogs...)

-Deagle Dom
I am not sure if the answer you have given is official... but if this is the way it will be...

I certainly understand why masters and their crafting benches would not be moved to the new leagues. No problem there.

However, I do not understand why the hideout itself would not be moved there. Imagine the hours upon hours that some people have been spent creating their hideout. At this point I can not see how moving hideouts to new leagues would cause anything in the game to be broken, maybe there is something, but i cannot think of anything now. The only thing it would cause is people spending even more hours upon hours recreating those hideouts instead of playing the game.

The one positive I did notice about hideouts in the last league was there wasn't boatloads of people standing around in the towns. That has got to take some pressure off of the servers I would think.

I am not complaining here at all. Just curious and whatever GGG has decided I understand. Hell it might be as simple as "it's a coding nightmare".

Thanks for an awesome game GGG!
I think another consideration is that it would be bypassing the L3 master requirement to have/make a hideout (fast trading) and master levels are also tied in with decoration levels. Also to some extent removing the need to earn rep points for decorations.

I sort of like the opportunity to try fresh hideout ideas, without having to scrap my saved main hideout. It makes a nice break from grinding maps/content and something to do while waiting for guild mates / friends to login. Having a ready made hideout would give me nothing else to do but play the game or logoff, I like the option to do something else.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Last edited by Vaydra on Dec 4, 2014, 5:37:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info