Debut Stream, With big Giveaway And Competition

hello fellow exiles. kurtcobainsshotgun here. you may have seen / heard some of my POE comedy songs on youtube.
i will leave links to these at the bottom of this post.

so as the title suggests im doing my first awesome stream giveaway/ competition. this stream will take place on twitch at ( 7.00 PM BRITISH TIME (GMT) THIS COMING SUNDAY )

the winner of the first giveaway will receive 5 exalted orbs in standard league (this is where the stream will be based for time being)

the way to win this currency is to suggest a famous song for me to cover / remix with path of exile lyrics. you must also supply the first line of the song
for example.. song name -- i will survive -- first line-- at first i was afraid my club it was petrified.. bit crap but u get the jist.

if i manage to find a winner ahead of time i will try get the song ready to perform on stream
the winner will be announced on stream.
leave your song suggestions in the the replies below.

i have the following items for giveaway,

Spoiler

the way to win them, msg me a funny joke on stream. the jokes i find the funniest will win the item. either on twitch or in game msg your joke followed by the item you wish to win.
i will be reading these out,, hopefully should be funny. (please no racist jokes)

after this i will be doing a few atziri runs, with all loot going to the the person with the funniest name to msg me "hello kurt".
each runs loot will go to a different player.

These giveaways will happen in succession so please be patient :)

possible other stuff going down on stream,
Q&A- possibly
a section called - what grinds my gears? where we discuss issues within game that annoy us or we love etc.
live poe comedy songwriting with contributions from stream followers???

im hoping to get a few things going but expect a few shaky moments as im a novice streamer,, also my stream resolution might not be amazing.
ive just stopped using a toaster to play the game on and have upgraded my rig. but i still have crap internet, hoping to get new provider after Christmas is over.

guys it would really mean a lot to me if you could tune into the stream, i think it should be pretty entertaining.

if you haven't heard my poe songs before, feel free to check them out.

the crit song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfy3SE---uM

rng so cruel to me song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXgrnGNgQiU

heres the link to my twitch channel.

twitch.tv/kurtcobainsshotgun

or find me in game as -- kurtcobainsshotgun.

hope to speak to you on stream and good luck all.
Last edited by kurtcobainsshotgun on Dec 2, 2014, 6:43:40 PM
I just cant get over your name....
I dont see any any key!
How are we supposed to take someone seriously with a user name like that?
love it keep up the good work bud
How'bout "If I had a Mjölner (the gavel song)", in the tune of "If I had a hammer (the hammer song)".

If I had a Mjölner,
I'd cyclone in the morning,
I'd discharge in the evening,
All over Wraeclast.

Etc.
Save a Carrot, Eat a Rabbit!
great idea dude, the only one submitted so far, u may be winning 5 ex
in the tune of "the hotdog song" Oscar Meyer one.

"if I had a shiny little carcass jack"
"I could link it up and play with ease"
"but if my little shiny carcass jack sucks"
"would you please do my 6Link lottery, please?"

best I got- just woke up :D
POE is life. POE is ♥.
i'll have to check that song out, thanks for the suggestion, hope to see you guys on sundAY NIGHT.
I have an idea in the tune of "Hit the road Jack" by Ray Charles:

"I got a Carcass Jack"

I got a Carcass Jack and don't you come close
no more no more no more no more,
I got my Carcass Jack now slainin'with extra gore,
stay away!

And so on with something like this!
song name : witch doctor
band : the cartoons
first line : "Hey witch doctor give us the magic word"

The song lyrics are about "love" replace it with luck ("I told the witch doctor you didn't love me true" replace the woman by luck/rngjesus for example) I'm pretty sure you can come up with someth nice, and would be easy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info