Two One-week Rampage/Beyond Leagues Start this Weekend!

Hi, dropping in for a quick question!

I play on HC since rejoining POE and don't see myself going back to SC. But, if I play this race on standard, I will retain the prizes for my HC/new HC league as well right? (Stash tabs or alt art)? Cuz if so maybe Ill just play standard for one week stressfree =)
tabs are always for all leagues simultanoeus; and race rewards commonly choosable once each in which league to pick. Dont see why this should be different in this (inded a bit special) event.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
HYPEEEEE
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
storzi wrote:
"
Sarkan_kun wrote:
A noob question:
after these one week leagues end, will the characters transfer to standard/hc leagues? or will it be like in races? ty

normal race characters always get transfered to standard / hardcore.
only exception is endless ledge and the descent races. (-> void league)

so your character will be transfered to standard or hardcore league after the race.

Thnx Storzi for that answer; I too am a very inexperienced racer (I think 17 lifetime points hehehe).

I did participate in the 2week charity race a while back. After several tries I did make it to level 75; although I didn't win any of the prizes. However, I had much fun!

I will participate in this race as well, altho I haven't a hope in hell to compete with the top (or even mid tier) racers. But I WILL have fun!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Is it odd the only things i even want are the stash tabs?
i will play too:) new HC league before rehearsal..
I have a question, what do you mean by multiple account? What if you have a brother playing and using the same desktop will it count as multiple acc or you mean multiple account = dual client?
First 1 week race for me.
Last edited by unrealmack on Nov 27, 2014, 7:54:39 AM
Forgive my ignorance - what happens to characters after the race? If I play in Beyond can I continue to use my character in Hardcore afterwards?
"
thurmack wrote:
Forgive my ignorance - what happens to characters after the race? If I play in Beyond can I continue to use my character in Hardcore afterwards?

If you enter the HC version of the race and survive, your character will be available in the permanent HC league when the week race is finished.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info