Rampage and Beyond have ended - prizes have been awarded!

Unfortunately, talking to the masters doesn't solve all problems with lost crafting benches. Got my Vorici bench that way but Haku doesn't offer me anything, even though im missing his... :/
"
malvar wrote:
Unfortunately, talking to the masters doesn't solve all problems with lost crafting benches. Got my Vorici bench that way but Haku doesn't offer me anything, even though im missing his... :/

Same here. I had six benches before the challenge leagues ended, and now I have none. Fortunately, I had Vorici, Elreon and Haku in my hideout, so I was able to get the artisan's table and the font... but Haku isn't offering the armourer's table. Supposedly a fix is in the works for that.

Still leaves the three other benches. Apparently, I'll need to invite those other three masters in order to get those benches back. Considering that almost all my masters are at level 6 and working toward level 7, that makes this changeover glitch pretty painful. Not as painful as it would be if they were working toward level 8, but still painful.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Seriously, can't you just give us the benches directly, can't be that hard to just add them to the hideout stash if there's space.

Also, my stash tabs from Rampage have not been transferred properly. Most are remove-only as expected, but several were transferred as just regular function stash tabs.

This wouldn't be a problem, except they took the place of empty stash tab that were there in Standard before the merge. Essentially, of the 22 Standard stash tabs I had before merger, 6 empty tabs have been overwritten with some of my Rampage tabs.

This leaves me with less overall stash space than I would have if those 6 tabs were remove-only extra tabs as the others are. A fix for this would be nice, although its not exactly critical, but still.
"
D4wdl wrote:
Level 7 to 8 master farming = tedious as hell.

I feel your pain. Level 6 to 7 is no picnic, so I shudder to think what it's going to be like if/when I finally get a master to level 7.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Did not play it for long, but Beyond was an amazing league.
Thanks GGG for a great game!!
8/8 represent

Im very likely the last person to get it, 1 hour before merge ;P
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
2 Items:

1. Today has come and gone and no Haku Crafting bench.

2. How do the other 80 zillion guys get their MTX auras?

Edit: Found my silver halo -- in the Microtransaction Tab (M). and I didn't even have to buy it. Thanks GGG.

Really enjoyed Forsaken Masters. Didn't get to play the normal game much in the last several weeks because I was working towards leveling the masters. However, I was striving towards a goal the entire 3 months, no let downs or stays, just onward and upward.
"Share information to increase knowledge."
"... to distinguish Nature from Custom, or that which is established because it is right, from that which is right only because it is established." Samuel Johnson
Last edited by aura0000 on Nov 20, 2014, 11:38:22 PM
We strongly need the guild stash log feature.
"
Congrats to all the winners -- shout-out to deefa, mighty leader of...whatever guild it is I'm in at the moment.

That would be ACE :P

Congratulations to the 3 ACE members: Ranggarn (1st), Steelmage and deefa on their 8/8 challenges. Well done to all other players on their 8/8 accomplishments too.

Happy hunting.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
GZ to the winners!!!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info