1.2.4e Patch Notes

Yeh, necessary considering race week scenarios etc, but still it was good while it lasted :) (and 300%-400% is still decent)
Untainted paradise.
The map is so freaking rare. Was this nerf really neeeded? What is the point of this nerf?? It was only good for leveling gems a bit anyway and now it's not even good for that. Zero loot in this map too...
Last edited by kompaniet on Nov 22, 2014, 10:50:02 AM
"
"
Shrubsy wrote:
"
BARL wrote:
I'll just quote a redditer here: "Every last drop of fun must be sucked from this game as always"

Yeah, seeing that exp bar go up way faster than it should was all the fun that was left in the game.
Justified nerf is justified.

Exp was compared to map 77 or 78. Big deal indeed.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1089141

Last edited by kompaniet on Nov 22, 2014, 11:39:15 AM
Nerf was way too harsh. Now the map's a waste of time, at least for higher level characters. Especially since there's no drops.
Last edited by _Kablooie_ on Nov 22, 2014, 9:47:02 PM
Of course I finally get it right after the nerf, lvl 90 scion got 2% from it. I get more from a 76 map and more then double from a 77/78 map. This makes me sad.
"
lepre84 wrote:
The end of "WTB Untainted Paradise spot" parties. Good

could have been solved by zana opening only the number of portals according to players in the party or map instance when she opens untainted paradise.
drawback would be of course the resulting disadvantage of players not running zana dailies with 5 dummies to up sell access (which would be allowed by the current terms of services).

"
pubeFRO wrote:
Of course I finally get it right after the nerf, lvl 90 scion got 2% from it. I get more from a 76 map and more then double from a 77/78 map. This makes me sad.

as kompaniet already pointed out, your lvl 90 char wouldn't have gotten much more experience, only your gems which don't get the "get only 5% xp" - penalty for being in a low level area.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Nov 23, 2014, 9:09:50 AM
I wish they would increase the chance to spawn Untainted Paradise. I personally have never gotten this one. I do roughly 90% of my zana dailies and a few maps a day and I've yet to spawn it. The only reason I've been in there is because of guildies.
Reading this thread reminds me of all the times Blizzard nerfed exp gain from all the grind areas people leveled paragon in Diablo 3.

..And then nerfed all the item drops from farm routes.

..And then nerfed all the item drops outside of rifts.

..And then removed all item drops and exp from all events people were afk leveling in instead of fixing the radius the events progress at. (Which was at least 10x slower than playing casually)

..And then nerfed the exp rewards from bounties that everyone ran to grind paragon.

..And then disabled the high reward bounties entirely in season 1.

And everyone complained, and complained, and complained.

And now here in PoE they nerf an exp map.

And you know what's different here? This seems justified (provided the 'drop chance' is increased, judging from what people have said).

Yeah, it could be better; they could remove it from race leagues if that was their intention behind this nerf, but it's not something that warrants all these (by comparison to D3) childish complaints.

Also: And.
I don't mean to sound rude, but I can't help the way people interpret my words.
hi
There are Master mission bugs with this patch. The text for the mission that always stays up on the right hand side is incorrect. It's telling me I failed missions when i didn't, it says I've completed a mission and should talk to a master when I've just begun...

I also just exited a Zana mission where I was supposed to find a unique item. No unique item dropped after killing nearly everything, but upon exiting the map an exclamation appeared over Zana's head and she told me I completed the mission.

There was also something like a "string not found" message in the mission text area at one point. Ah, just came up in Catarina's mission:

STRING FORMAT ERROR:
boost::too_few_args:
format-string refereed to more arguments than were passed
ORIGINAL TEXT: Return%1% corrupted minions to Catarina.]
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Nov 26, 2014, 11:45:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info