[Elïte] Elite Pack // Temp League Only // Discord Required // Recruiting 4 Metamorph

Thread updated, as well as artwork. If you're looking for a home post a reply or catch me in game!
On my command, unleash hell.
I'm interested; shoot me an invite or at least a pm.

ign: OneFatBlunt
Looks like fun, can you invite me.

ign: Pakjys
ign: Luvtohate love to join your guild
Still seeking active players to finish out Harb league. If you're looking for a home for the next patch, now's the time to grab a spot.
We are actively admitting new members for the Abyss League and beyond--I just can't edit the first post here. Our esteemed leader, IamLordeShadow, has gotten himself busy with real life. So I will be doing a poor job filling in as guild leader for Abyss League. Feel free to send me PMs or contact me in-game if you are interested in joining.

Though we have many very serious players, we accept players of all skill levels. We do ask that you refrain from being a jerk though. Or, if you are going to be a jerk, at least be an entertaining one. This time in the league, you can almost always find active members on our Teamspeak server as well as in game. We do not require anyone to use Teamspeak. If you want to visit to see if we are a good fit though, PM me and I will get you our server information.

--scisco
Last edited by scisco on Dec 15, 2017, 6:50:06 PM
I'm down to join a guild like this. If you have some spots, dm me!

IGN: WillSellBodyForOffering
IGN: VaginaVonDamn

Looking forward.
Please message Scisco for an invite. I'm away this league due to real life stuff.
Yep, send me message here or in-game. My character list is public so you should be able to find my currently-being-used IGN.

As an update, we are currently switching from Teamspeak to Discord--so if you prefer Discord that might be an upgrade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info