[Elïte] Elite Pack // Temp League Only // Discord Required // Recruiting 4 Metamorph

Invites sent. Just leave a message if you're interested in joining ElitePack.
On my command, unleash hell.
Bump for ElitePack. Come have fun with us in the new Talisman league!
On my command, unleash hell.
Hello there. I am an experienced theorycrafter in PoE. Ive been playing since BETA and have made many 80+ characters. I similarly don't play much outside of challenge leagues. I hope to be part of an thoughtful guild community and the mature environment attracted me. I'll be playing a ton of Talisman once my finals are over in 5 days. IGN: DynamitePie
Last edited by PideSquare on Dec 13, 2015, 3:48:18 PM
Hey there,
also looking for a active guild to have some fun in the new league. Playing ,like many, since CB and getting pretty much active again with each league. Playing around 4-5 hours a day, pending on my work.
Would realy appreciate an invite:)
I was in this clan before, but left it when I was going to be offline for a while. I am now back and would like to rejoin for the talisman league.
Hello, I've just recently returned to POE and would love to be apart of an active guild! IGN: Vahle
hihi, i would like to join the guild. Been here since beta and im active player.

IGN: JoeyChaos
bump
Hi, I want to join guild. I just start plaing in SC talisman league and want to join some ingame community. I have some league experience :)

IGN:Rise_The_Nuker
I would like to join. I play everyday ,hours are mixed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info