[Elïte] Elite Pack // Temp League Only // Discord Required // Recruiting 4 Metamorph

Bump for EP!
On my command, unleash hell.
Check out EP!
Hi, I'm a fairly experienced semi-casual player (guessing around 400-500 hours) looking for a guild for the new temp leagues of The Awakening. I mainly play softcore and my goals for the league is to get my first Atziri kill and first level 90 character (highest 87). Also interested in high level mapping. Timezone is EDT (GMT -4). Your guild seems like a good fit for me and I'd be glad to join if you're accepting invites.
Hello! I'm looking to join a guild for Warbands if you'll have me. My IGN is BiscottiBuck
Warbands BUMP! The OP is a little out-of-date but we are active and rolling on Warbands. Elite Pack is a great place to learn the game initially or to take your game to the next level. Lots of very helpful and experienced players.
"
scisco wrote:
Warbands BUMP! The OP is a little out-of-date but we are active and rolling on Warbands. Elite Pack is a great place to learn the game initially or to take your game to the next level. Lots of very helpful and experienced players.

Ohhhh, okay! You make a new original post then! :P

Seriously guys, we're here for Warbands! Check us out if you need a guild.
"
"
scisco wrote:

Ohhhh, okay! You make a new original post then! :P

Seriously guys, we're here for Warbands! Check us out if you need a guild.

I'm pretty sure every guild is only allowed one thread--so I would want to violate the TOS!
Hello, I'm a player returning after a bit of an absence from the game. I used to play back during Nemesis, and have since become a softcore temp leagues only player - currently leveling a flame totem witch through Merciless in Warbands.

I'm looking for a group of people to play with and talk to, as playing solo up to this point has been fun but it's starting to get a bit boring. My ingame name is TrissX.
Back for Warbands. My own guild kind of died out so I'm looking for a new one. 992 hours in-game on Steam; tons more played pre-Steam/closed beta/open beta. IGN: SuckTheIcicle.
Open Beta/1.0 player that came back for Warbands. Looking for a group of older/married/parent players to hang out with and your lot seems like it's what I'm looking for. I don't think I fit /global 5055 anymore.

IGN: Alderweireld
Last edited by fenwayhotspur on Jul 17, 2015, 10:54:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info