Cyclone. Spreads tar on death. Any tips?

This is one of the most annoying things I find myself having to deal with. Well, this and some of those stupid mobs that run around like chickens (birds, monkeys, etc).

So, any ideas?
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Last edited by Etherfire on Nov 14, 2014, 12:15:06 AM
Yes, I dealt with it by making a cyclone bigger than ice nova, I'm still snailing through tar but it doesn't matter, enemies are getting hit.

Now seriously (because the above is kinda tricky to do), when using a cyclone you should make your trips as short as possibly anyway to minimize the possibility of death by desync, that way you won't stay long in the tar and will be able to jump out of there soon.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Well, making small circular pathing with cyclone is one of the most important things for effectiveness.

The real problem is when there's a huge pack of the tar zombies. Even when using a quicksilver and oneshotting them in single pass, they still manage to slow you down and you can't even stop because you still have to finish off the pack.

If there are only a few monsters then you can just cyclone and immediately leap away.
And I'm almost immune to death by desync.

This is a buff
Sorry, can't really think of anything else.

But I got an idea:
A new skill, brother to AA - Cyclone Armor. Provides flat damage reduction to lightning and cold, while lifting you a few inches off the ground, making you immune to ground effects.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
Sorry, can't really think of anything else.

But I got an idea:
A new skill, brother to AA - Cyclone Armor. Provides flat damage reduction to lightning and cold, while lifting you a few inches off the ground, making you immune to ground effects.

That would be soooo awesome.
=cyclone desync gone

You know, put this in suggestions. The very idea of cyclone being able to bypass those bumps on the ground-that is pretty much the biggest QoL change they could do for it. Probably give it some sort of life degen to complement AA's mana degen.

Anyways, thanks for your input mate.
This is really awesome work you do here, helping out noobs.

This is a buff
Last edited by Etherfire on Nov 14, 2014, 4:52:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info