1.2.4d Patch Notes

"
baumpaul wrote:
as The_Great_Alex said the multiply bosses are not droping multiple fragments, so im taking back my previous post. another useless patch..

No, multiple bosses can drop multiple frags but thats a chance to drop for each, i ran 6 museum bosses and got no frags, but I also ran another 6 bosses and got 3 frags. But in total I spent more for crafting those maps than I could buy for that currency
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
"
cdchi1 wrote:
My experience better. Prior to patch I had no midnight fragments, and hardly any fragments generally despite trying to find CZ's. After change, ran several corrupted multiple boss maps (mostly Bazaar) and then used the dropped frags (about 10 but no midnights) to open CZs...now have 4 complete sets.

Wait until you figure out how to farm Docks corrupted zones then you'll think otherwise.
@BeerPact
My 2 cents: Upon first hearing of this i thought the change was extremely underwhelming and was skeptical about whether this would work very well.

After running a number of museum, courtyard, vaal temple and a few other corrupted maps, bosses seem to have 50-66% drop rate from my sample. This has undoubtedly cost more time and currency than using load time tricks on docks as everybody already knew, but it was far more fun.

I got to try out some mental maps and a vaal temple which i had never tried before so overall, it's a positive experience.

The only real problem here is the availability of vaal orbs. I've used all the orbs i had, plus used the vaal orb recipe on all the vaal skill gems i had sitting around and now have a grand total of 0. I'd like to see a buff in vaal orb drop rates because i can see the price of them rising. Running some corrupted maps is WAY more fun than farming docks with exploits, unfortunately, many people will still resort to doing the latter because of it's efficiency and the relative rarity of vaal orbs.

After 30+ corrupted bosses, i only had 2 skill gems drop, so that's not the answer. Overall, this is a positive change that breathes a little life into gathering fragments. If we could just go a little further down this path, we may have a viable alternative that's both fun and rewarding.
i dont know if it's me or what but i coruppted a artizri vault map n 6 of the Vessel's gave me a midnight frag,,,,guess im just lucky?
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
muir wrote:
"
cdchi1 wrote:
My experience better. Prior to patch I had no midnight fragments, and hardly any fragments generally despite trying to find CZ's. After change, ran several corrupted multiple boss maps (mostly Bazaar) and then used the dropped frags (about 10 but no midnights) to open CZs...now have 4 complete sets.

Wait until you figure out how to farm Docks corrupted zones then you'll think otherwise.

No, I won't because I used to farm docks until the recent Docks CZ nerf and after that hardly got any CZs (hence why i had no midnights)...not to mention crap rep for master quests.

Because I hae heaps, happy to sacrifice a vaal orb for:

- getting a chance to get a frag (or frags if multiple boss, twinned boss map and

- getting better rep for master quests on higher level maps and

- getting higher quantity bonus (if corruption results in unidentified map) or

- getting an awesomely rolled corrupted map

nice pet and the skill effect seems awesome
They should focus less on cosmetics and focus more on fixing the horrible desync everybody is complaining about... And yes, I know it is not easy, but saying it is impossible is like saying it is impossible to build a house.
Does it not cost money to hire people to solve the issue of desync? Where is GGG going to get their money from?

COSMETICS.

Alice_of_Wraeclast - Dagger CI Witch
Alice_MadnessReturns - Molten Strike AoF witch
Flavour Build concept taken from Alice: Madness Returns
Does anybody have any idea what the chance is a corrupted maps boss wont drop either a skill gem or fragment?

First four maps went fine, dusk/dawn/gem/midnight

5th map in which i actually vaal'd myself (other 4 were from vaald carto) dropped nothing.

Has anyone else even come across this before?
what the hell was the 44.4mb just know about? secret patch fix?
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info