Free Portal Effect when you use Karma Koin before November 16th!

Karma Koin is Path of Exile's newest payment method for those without a credit card in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Mexico. These cards are available from a variety of retail locations including GameStop, 7-Eleven, Walgreens, and a variety of grocery stores in various territories. Karma Koin PINs are also available for purchase on www.PCGameSupply.com. Denominations include $10, $25 and $50.

For the last couple of weeks, thousands of GameStop stores around America have had Path of Exile signage to promote this offer! Here's a photo of some of the signage.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last bumped on Nov 17, 2020, 9:49:15 AM
1st :P

As for me steam and steam punk "things" like dom devices or this portal don't fit the game and lore. (we have steam machines so why don't GGG introduce steam gunshoots or steam cars etc.)
Aye Aye Captain!
Last edited by jeż on Nov 12, 2014, 6:16:36 PM
:)

edit : good that u posted this , didnt know i could grab that nice portal. Gonna try out that karma stuff. Altho i would preffer to just buy it directly through GGG mtx store
IGN : Sir_Big
Last edited by Achilion on Nov 12, 2014, 6:21:14 PM
When is 1.2.4d coming ?
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
"
Kiri2k wrote:
When is 1.2.4d coming ?

It's likely to be tomorrow. Could be Monday if it's not ready in time.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Nice!!
patch hype!!!!
Last edited by Anakin_sass on Nov 12, 2014, 6:24:09 PM
"
Chris wrote:
"
Kiri2k wrote:
When is 1.2.4d coming ?

It's likely to be tomorrow. Could be Monday if it's not ready in time.

Monday is no bueno senior :)
Tommorow however seems a very ncie time to release it:)
IGN : Sir_Big
will there be an hide skill/aura effect button on coming update? cant see my own bought mtx anymore.

specialsux: tempest shield/all heralds/all auras

could you say something about this Chris?

Last edited by Antigassagitna on Nov 12, 2014, 7:09:34 PM
Thanks for pointing out www.PCGameSupply.com! I would've missed out on the Void Gate portal otherwise!
I will try to get one, my question is will a 10 NZD Karma Koin enough to purchase a $10 pack?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info