Building an IIQ/IIR character ?

Hi guys, I have a LV67 witch kinda cool to play and everything, but I'm starting to lack damage, so I started to farm some map and everything I tried to put a bit of IIR/IIQ on my stuff, but yeah, i'm not having much ^^
So I found out that some people build a full IIR/IIQ character, I searched a bit, and I found out that there are some IIR/IIQ build in the Duelist section of the forum but I don't know about those, how should I try to create a build like this ?

Thanks in advance
Why don't you give this cheap IIR Witch summoner a try.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/479976

If you don't like that then search on POE IIR Witch in your favorite search engine.

I have a IIR/IIQ character with nearly 180% IIR (gems included) - and I have another one with only 39% IIR (items only) and there seems to be no difference in finding more uniques, rares or better items in general. It's pretty obvious when opening a strongbox with +1600 IIR that drops only white and blue items.

The most uniques I found was with a double searing bond character but this already was a few patches ago. I guess it was the case, because SB can only be boosted by Increased Burning gem, indirectly by curses or +%fire dmg mods and passive dmg nodes, no other sources work with it.

It seems that with all the additional damage sources using the gems doesn't really have an impact, because it's not visible which damage the mobs exactly died from, be it one of the heralds or their secondary effect, be it an aura, be it a degen effect on elemental crit, be it this added damage or that one, etc. and it's not clear what dmg is supported and what not.

So for farming purpose I'd rather go for kill speed than IIR/IIQ and keep reloading maps again and again.
Last edited by Salumba on Nov 13, 2014, 10:06:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info