Season Nine, Event 83: One Hour Endless Ledge

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Endless Ledge events.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Eye (Unique Golden Hoop) and 10 Reward Points.
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points.
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points.
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points.
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points.
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points.
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point.

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points.
  • Level 21-24: 7 Reward Points.
  • Level 18-20: 6 Reward Points.
  • Level 15-17: 5 Reward Points.
  • Level 12-14: 4 Reward Points.
  • Level 9-11: 3 Reward Points.
  • Level 6-8: 1 Reward Point.

Random Prizes:
Reward points earned in this race grant tickets in a random draw for the following items:
  • Alternate Art Fencoil Unique Item (30 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Topaz Ring Item (40 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Pyre Unique Item (10 available to be won)
well I had 29 np, but my second to last zone was all golems with a few ass spitters sadly.

"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Behold da bounty of RNGDogesus

/e got this coral early but swapped it out later:

Also for lulz:

Didn't need the dex on karui since I specced into dex nodes, but it did help me in putting my chest back on when I took it off to run lol.
IGN: DogeBerlin [Torment]
My Torment Shop! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1127155
Torment Atziri Service: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1142958
Season 8 Race #17
Season 9 Race #4
Last edited by w0wsuchdoge on Nov 12, 2014, 6:06:42 PM
This race season is horrible for me and know I am not alone.

Work like other humans do and happen to live on the east coast under eastern standard time. Leave for work at 8:00 am and return home between 5:30 and 6:00 pm. Always seem to log into Path Of Exile and a race is underway. No biggie. Normally I could just wait for the next race to begin in seasons past. This season the time gap between races is ungodly.

Take for instance today's races. As I am writing this the Endless Ledge race is over in 5 minutes. 2 HR Fixed Seed Famine starts in 5 hours at 11:00 pm and runs til 1:00 am. I can't do that on a work night. Would be lucky to fall asleep by 2 am and be up at 6:45 am to start things all over again. So maybe I can go to bed early and do a race before I need to get ready for work. Well the next race after the Fixed seed Famine is a One Hour Party starting at 11 am. Twelve hours after the last race.

Had zero issue fitting previous race seasons into my life. This seasons time gap between races makes it really difficult for many players to participate. Hope GGG recognizes the issue and works to correct it next season.

TL:DR - GGG fix up your scheduling. Having time to race was never an issue til this season.
"
Whorehunter wrote:
This race season is horrible for me and know I am not alone.

Work like other humans do and happen to live on the east coast under eastern standard time. Leave for work at 8:00 am and return home between 5:30 and 6:00 pm. Always seem to log into Path Of Exile and a race is underway. No biggie. Normally I could just wait for the next race to begin in seasons past. This season the time gap between races is ungodly.

Take for instance today's races. As I am writing this the Endless Ledge race is over in 5 minutes. 2 HR Fixed Seed Famine starts in 5 hours at 11:00 pm and runs til 1:00 am. I can't do that on a work night. Would be lucky to fall asleep by 2 am and be up at 6:45 am to start things all over again. So maybe I can go to bed early and do a race before I need to get ready for work. Well the next race after the Fixed seed Famine is a One Hour Party starting at 11 am. Twelve hours after the last race.

Had zero issue fitting previous race seasons into my life. This seasons time gap between races makes it really difficult for many players to participate. Hope GGG recognizes the issue and works to correct it next season.

TL:DR - GGG fix up your scheduling. Having time to race was never an issue til this season.

tell me about it same with EU times really. most of the races is under work hours 7-16 :< gmt+1
LVL 100 Invasion | LVL 100 Bloodlines
not sure if im more salty cuze of the crap schedule , the crap sig race or the fact that third endless ledge in a row i get discharges around lvl 12-14 and am stuck w/o topaz and 60 hp flasks.
IGG: StaySafeUBITONQQQQQQQQQ or Boretoeidiot
started a little late, bow duelist, rip level 5. a pity I found a yellow armour very early on (3rd slain monster dropped it).

ligthning tendrils come in handy when you're starting, but to make it works you'll need to get very close to the monsters ... a little too close sometimes :P

so made a ranger next, didn't find any armour worth mentionning, but I did came accross several yellow crude bow. a pity at the end a "2-4 cold damage" short bow was better.

found or crafter some items, not anything really awesome, but, hey, in this kind of event, ANYTHING helps !

took the quicksilver flask for once, it sure comes in reaaaallly handy.

final gear :

troll RNG still at it :
dropped mere minutes before the end of the race.

got to level 15 at the 30 seconds untill end of league mark.
really happy with the outcome :)
Everytime I yank a jawbone from a skull, then ram it in an eyesocket, I know I'm buildin' a better future !
Spoiler
rip L19

SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info