How Can I Get A Beta Key?

I seen a video of this game about a month or 2 ago by TotalBiscuit and it got me really excited for this game but I can't get a beta key.

Is there any specific way that I can get my hands on one, I'm really excited for this game and I would love to do some of my own coverage of it on my YouTube channel.

Thanks in advance to anybody who responds :D
What is your youtube channel?

Keep an eye out here, and on their twitter and facebook for chances to enter.

If not next week or the week after I do believe beta invites will go out faster in some fashion.
"
I seen a video of this game about a month or 2 ago by TotalBiscuit and it got me really excited for this game but I can't get a beta key.

Is there any specific way that I can get my hands on one, I'm really excited for this game and I would love to do some of my own coverage of it on my YouTube channel.

Thanks in advance to anybody who responds :D

Same here man. We should'ave signed up 2 months ago when the video was out. I just played a Diablo type game today, Torchlight, and I fell in love. Now I'm even more determined to get in, but Torchlight is occupying my time pretty well.
Get in line!
slybacongaming.blogspot.com
youtube.com/slybacongaming
Twitter and Youtube are probably the two best places to get them, sometimes people from the community will give them out here.

I've been trying to get one for months, but I've missed every chance and I don't have a cell phone to twitter....

I can guarantee luck will not help you, you need to be cruel and vicious like mountain goat.
"
Cogzwell wrote:
Twitter and Youtube are probably the two best places to get them, sometimes people from the community will give them out here.

I've been trying to get one for months, but I've missed every chance and I don't have a cell phone to twitter....

I can guarantee luck will not help you, you need to be cruel and vicious like mountain goat.

LOL! At mountain goat part. But yeah basically what he said. Pathofexile's official twitter sometimes give out random keys. :)
I would like a Beta key, because I am British and like Tea.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info