Season Nine, Event 81: One Hour Endless Ledge

+1 lightning in the 2nd zone. Movespeed in zone 3 or 4 (dont remember). Never got a +1 fire but lifesprig dropped at level 30. Mainly I didn't have bad zones early. Later got a topaz and ruby to swap in and out when the harder mobs came.
Last edited by Throzz on Nov 12, 2014, 4:10:18 AM

wtb alterations and topaz rings
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O ­ Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"

I always take on Perpetus, I just Out play him completely, His EK btw, doesn't do much damage after the EK nerfs so you can pretty much face tank it without a chest piece, But his bear trap + ek Combo will kill you, but Just don't be scared and you will kill him without a doubt, unless the blues around him are dangerous, then you want to kill those first.

Well that's pretty much it, he is fast and luring blues out is hard and not every time they are zombies. So he just immobilizes you in the middle of crap that eats you alive, and if you don't have any kind of leech you are pretty much done, I rarely get instant flasks in races.

But I am not complaining, true horror for me are blackguard mages with arc. Nightmare without lightning resists, I would say they are even worse than dischargers, because you can still at least somehow control dischargers by stunning them, luring them out etc, but arc is ranged and it shocks you all the time and those cunts like to run away behind some beefy tanky shit to protect themselves, truly terrific AI.
ProjectPT was right.
No lag this run, so it could and did happen! WooT!
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info