Season Nine, Event 75: One Hour Endless Ledge

Level 24 so much better than the one earlier today. I believe I still kill too many mobs (at the end I'm maybe a level or too behind the zone which I assume is too little considering I could be one or two zones further while still getting full xp). Got +1 fire on the first transmute on the starting zone. Oh, and every damn time after I use a passive point to keep leveling my Firetrap I get an item with dex within the next minute :<

Last edited by kuukkeli on Nov 10, 2014, 10:11:06 AM
made a duelist bow after several attempt with witch and scion for lightning tendrils.

still took it at the start, it's pretty useful until you get enough passives for making more damage with a bow.

couldn't find a useful bow until I got a short magic, and next zone I stumbled upon a long bow with increased crit. altered it to my final bow, not much gained :o

quiver was still as sparse as ever, finally found some, it was worthless. we want more DPS, not accuracy increase at this stage !

found a glassblower, several chromatic, even 2 or 3 alt, but didn't came accross a transmutation orb before level 10 or so.

started a little late, didn't find MS boots until very late in the game, progress wasn't very fast :o

nearly died a couple of time, ligthning tendrils require you to be pretty close to your targets, not so good when said target are of the "deadly" flavour :/ (or if said target release tar on death or has an attack that freeze/chill you :o)

well into level 15 when it was over, 480th or so, all is not that bad :)

final gear:

the amulet was the only one I found :/

oh. and so much thank you RNG for giving me this with the last mob I killed before it was over :
Everytime I yank a jawbone from a skull, then ram it in an eyesocket, I know I'm buildin' a better future !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info