Season Nine, Event 74: One Hour Endless Ledge

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Endless Ledge events.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Eye (Unique Golden Hoop) and 10 Reward Points.
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points.
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points.
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points.
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points.
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points.
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point.

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points.
  • Level 21-24: 7 Reward Points.
  • Level 18-20: 6 Reward Points.
  • Level 15-17: 5 Reward Points.
  • Level 12-14: 4 Reward Points.
  • Level 9-11: 3 Reward Points.
  • Level 6-8: 1 Reward Point.

Random Prizes:
Reward points earned in this race grant tickets in a random draw for the following items:
  • Alternate Art Fencoil Unique Item (30 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Topaz Ring Item (40 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Pyre Unique Item (10 available to be won)
Damn, so lucky I was getting dischargers, ele weakness necros, rhoas and frogs instead of some shitty zombies and monkeys. So much fun I died
CET Timezone
Died first time in about ten minutes and then again on level 19. As a whole had the shittiest zones I've had in Endless Ledge; huge packs of devourers, cursing necros + skeleton mages, evangelists, frogs or rhoas in basically every zone. Also most of the zones had at least two, some even had three different elemental damages so it was impossible to have reasonable resists on everything.
As usual i die do desync rhoas with a shield and armor equipped and go from first class to 4-5th.. cheers.
2nd map = Rhoas and frogs
3rd map = dischargers and devourers

4th map and above were decent, so many shitty white mobs I HAD to clear them else get desynced.

Still got lv24 and 10th templar.
4-5 completely retarded zones. Example: ele weak ambushers+dischargers+evangelists+freezepulsers+leaping chimerals
no ms
no any +1
one transmute dropped at lvl 24. one alteration 2 augments
that's it
almost all gear was white cus only two rares dropped through all the race.
nice work on killing all motivation to play this piece of shit races ggg
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Last edited by jstq on Nov 10, 2014, 6:06:15 AM
I'm not one to complain usually, but the desync in the last few races has been horrendous for me; add in a 20 something zone with devourers, frogs, necros, bone rhoas and dischargers with medium life pots only. Not in the least bit fun.
I look at racing in cb and racing now, and literally everything has gotten worse.

Shame there isnt a populated race / time attack mod for d2.
IGN: KoTao

Got it before lvl 10, literally first transmute! Other than that, super shitty drops and no topaz ring forced me to play very carefully against dischargers and spark mages.

wand drop verry early, carried me to 16th shadow =D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info