Season Nine, Event 68: One Hour Endless Ledge

One decent item at the end, lol! Might as well put it on. :)
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
some serious instance loading issues there..
still didn't manage to spoil the fun i had with this

I was doing really good until last few minutes, was going to get level 18, but i got to a new ledge and found Croaking Chimeral coming out the wazoo. Ug. oh well, level 17 is still a pretty good 5 points
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
"
Pam wrote:
When your name is close to pohx it really gets to show you how bad your rng's been

-___-
was #1 witch with early +1 fire and double qs (no ms tho)

...died to ridiculous undead rhoa zone with 3 minutes left in the race @ #3 overall on ladder

gfg goodbye demi

- mckenzie
Last edited by SapientAlgorithms on Nov 9, 2014, 2:04:11 AM

some things that helped. OH, and ~

tonightWeDineInLEDGE

My best ledge yet, rank 6 3rd shadow. Was slowed down twice by discharger zones, and voidbearers/sea witches in the level 4 zone, so it still could have been better.
Marvin Gaye givin' me the best RNG I've ever seen. Seriously.

Lightning Tendrils with that support gem + crit nodes = laughable blue packs that didn't die to trap

Also for lulz:
IGN: DogeBerlin [Torment]
My Torment Shop! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1127155
Torment Atziri Service: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1142958
Season 8 Race #17
Season 9 Race #4
ranked 26 for marauder getting better just gotta work on speed a lil I WON ONE OF THE FENCOILS and just hit 44 race points i skip so many races lol
Last edited by DeadlyHusky on Nov 9, 2014, 3:56:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info