Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Begging for keys

Did anyone else get waves of PMs when your name got announced on the timer?
Nop but i was on before the friends invite was announced.
I wouldn't be here but I was out voted 3 to 1 by the other personalities.
I was selected before friend invites started, but I got 3 telling me my name was on the timer. Since friend invites were implemented, I've gotten at least a dozen requests for keys.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
I had some guys PM me before I was accepted, and then congratulate me on a victory in the contest I won my key from. No PM's asking for keys though.
Join the Veterans of War! See the thread in Off-topic for details.
Last edited by PrimusPalus on Oct 23, 2011, 1:22:40 PM
"
I had some guys PM me before I was accepted, and then congratulate me on a victory in the content I won my key from. No PM's asking for keys though.

Same , they congratulated me when they saw I was on the timer in PMs. There was even a thread made congratulating me.

It was really nice.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
I was selected before friend invites started, but I got 3 telling me my name was on the timer. Since friend invites were implemented, I've gotten at least a dozen requests for keys.

Worked for me :-P Thanks again WhiteBoy... Heheh
Failing at wrongdoing doesn't absolve you of your attempt at wrongdoing. It just makes you a failure.

- WhiteBoy88
"
AusJock wrote:
Well, you were a special case :P
I was given a key that other people deserved, and you were the first of the bunch to ask.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
"
AusJock wrote:
Well, you were a special case :P
I was given a key that other people deserved, and you were the first of the bunch to ask.

And I am eternally grateful.
Failing at wrongdoing doesn't absolve you of your attempt at wrongdoing. It just makes you a failure.

- WhiteBoy88
No, but at the time I believe everyone was still digesting through the mega troll puzzle some guy created, twice. Then Chris was kind enough to gave out 7 keys. And I gave my friend invite key ASAP, when I received a day after I was in beta.
Of course after making the above post I get this:

"
Hey there lil fella.. wanna get sum free candy? It's all free and I promise you that this is not a trick or play to get you to come into my magic free candy van... It is not a trick at all and I just want to be your friend while getting you candy

Don't know if I should be alerting the authorities or not. Haha.
Join the Veterans of War! See the thread in Off-topic for details.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info