All Mathil guides compiled

"
Shaghar wrote:
Hi mathil , great build the Glacial Cascade , i was freeze pulser for ages and although i persisted with it never really geled with me , i couldnt get past the fact that your a caster but you have to get full max dps outa freeze pulse up close ,, anyway changed and love the Glacial Cascade ,, im working gearing towards Atziri now

can you run your eyes over my build / gear and just let me know what i should be working towards please

im in the process of leveling gems ,, and looking for a few more upgrades ,, i doubt i can get a 6Link cause of lack of currency and hoping a cloak of def would be good enough ,, or should i goto a 5L carcass ?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMC_gSzBUIHHgelCPQOSA_EEFgRDxGWFLAWQBZvFr8aOB0UH8cmlScvKPoqCyt4LJwtizpYO3w9X0GWQsNFnUlRSbJMLUyzUDBSU1NSVUtVxl3yXyph4mNDZJ1mnmpDbRlwUnDVdFV-x3_GghCCHoKbgseD24V9idOMNo5kj0aP-pBVlS6XlZo7muCboZ2un9-iAKKjpwismK6zr5u2-riTuMrAGsBUwGbB89D11abbC9te34Tfit-w4XPjauWL6-7r9ew47TzvfPDV8h3z6vem99f52_no-tI=

as for the build its a modified freeze pulse build ,,

any tips would be greatly appreciated ,, keep up the great guides

It all looks pretty good. I'd prefer a carcass personally but a cloak can work too if you really need the mana regen.

Your cascade obviously needs a few levels since 16 is kinda low and only other thing is get an Atziri flask. It boosts your dps quite substantially and helps you leech life more.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
cheers mate

i had this chest in the stash aswell
and started using that ,, it seems better ( mana wise ) , i found the cloak although seems strong when i did get hit i went OOM instantly

i will grab the Atziri flsk too and i may even 6L aswell

super build tho mate well done !! :)
<deleted>
IGN: GoldenPepe
Last edited by Genocider on Dec 22, 2018, 4:03:46 PM
"
Genocider wrote:
Mathil only has 414 combined life from gear and 168% from skill tree = 4.8k life
I have 650 combined health from gear and only 10% less life from tree = 4.5k life
Sick of this bs, do I have to give a handy to Chris Wilson or something?

Don't forget alot of life comes from leveling up too. Maybe that's where your lower numbers are coming from?
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
<deleted>
Last edited by phucr9 on Jun 13, 2019, 10:01:36 PM
<deleted>
IGN: GoldenPepe
Last edited by Genocider on Dec 22, 2018, 4:02:23 PM
How do you deal with reflect with your CI Flicker Striker?
Hey Mathil,

i been playing your CI Kinetic Blaster...i have huge problem with mana right now...i only able to use 1 aura at a time...can you help me with that ? is that unique chest a must for the build ?
Is it really impossible to beat uber atziri on your glacial cascade build? Why is that? How about your 1h crit ground slam? Can that do uber atziri?
First off please excuse my noobness..
I would like to try out CI Phys Wander build
but life nodes taken in the skill tree, but its CI build why ?

Mathil or anyone with knowledge care to answer me puhlease?

thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info