Halloween Promotion Ends Tomorrow

photos

beer anyone?
I need more purple titles
Drinking Chris photo new avatar on forums ?
Doot
Please let the head be perma I need one and I don't have the funds yet >.<, or at least bring it back like the decapitation mtx.
Bought myself a pumpkin head and the hide out decoration.

For the next holiday-special sell i would suggest some skill efffects.

F.e. fitting to the pumpkin heads: Firestorm with falling pumpkins similar to the siege firestorm effect, also possible for molten strike.

Or because of christmas: Candy glacial cascade or Christmas tree totems

EDIT: A crazy idea that just poped up in my head: Because the next league will start around christmas (I would hope it starts after new year because of holidays and time in family and this whole RL stuff), please add Santa Claus as an Roque Exile. Add him to the pool of roques but with the nemesis mod inner treasure (min map level 40 of course).
Last edited by griffinzero on Nov 2, 2014, 10:21:34 AM
Wonder if the people at the meetup asked for the free code to get the secret pet (whenever you meet a developer)!
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
sourboy wrote:
Please let the head be perma I need one and I don't have the funds yet >.<, or at least bring it back like the decapitation mtx.

nope, decap never came back, nor should it. Exclusives stop being exclusive the moment you set the precedent of bringing them back
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
thanks for the reminder

When I kill a man he stays dead.
No thanks, I bought holiday related items last year thinking they were exclusive.
IGN: Narbays
i really got a problem here: one decaptivation mtx but
ok, not really a problem because sadly one can only summon one pet at a time and the rest must hide in the torture chamber hideout.

on a related note: is there a solution for saving the hideout layout already so we can restore it in the permanent league after the merge?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
sourboy wrote:

nope, decap never came back, nor should it. Exclusives stop being exclusive the moment you set the precedent of bringing them back

Yes, bringing them back would be the worst move ever. I'm still sad that I don't have a kiwi but I don't want them to come back.
I'm very happy with the new rolling head pet, together with the decapitation it gives my char a bad ass look. :)

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Nov 3, 2014, 1:19:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info