1.2.4b, PvP Alpha Testing, Melbourne Meetup and Comic

4st
R.I.P 4.B.
"
andkamen wrote:
im definitely pming, cant miss helping make the new pvp season better. Im so hyped for this

bro, i'm with you!! PvP tournaments HYPE!!
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
charan, how do you have so much money?? lotto winner? good investments? robbed a bank??
twitch.tv/jfpforever
What about cut-throat PvP? Anything in the works there?
IRON MAN
About PvP, I do not see what you really expect in such a complex game that would never be balanced for it...

"
Dreggon wrote:

This would be wasted time.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Oct 29, 2014, 5:22:56 AM
"
Malone wrote:
About PvP, I do not see what you really expect in such a complex game that would never be balanced for it...

"
Dreggon wrote:

Ofc it Will be not balance but its can be a fun feature.
Its an hack n slash, a pve game base on gear , if you want compétitiv balance and skill base pvp you Will not find that un this kind of game.
But They can make something cool

The best for pvp tournament would be something like descent champion : a chest with lot of item ,with that lot of ppl can do this tournament and it Will be more balance, without that only ppl with goldy, mirrored, legacy stuff Will do it
Last edited by keta on Oct 29, 2014, 5:41:05 AM
Want any help in making the race season better? -_-
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
keta wrote:
"
Malone wrote:

"
Dreggon wrote:

Its an hack n slash, a pve game base on gear , if you want compétitiv balance and skill base pvp you Will not find that un this kind of game.

The best for pvp tournament would be something like descent champion : a chest with lot of item ,with that lot of ppl can do this tournament and it Will be more balance, without that only ppl with goldy, mirrored, legacy stuff Will do it

First try LLD PvP before making such statements. Balance is achievable, in fact there are already quite a variety of builds that can be competitive right now in LLD. It's actually very exciting to see GGG take a real interest in balancing builds even more, and I don't believe it's not possible. As for your comment about "goldy, mirrored, legacy stuff," that doesn't happen in LLD. Actually a LOT of people have access to decent/good/great gear, and the introduction of master crafting has a big role in that.

LLD PvP, onward!
"
keta wrote:
"
Malone wrote:

"
Dreggon wrote:

The first season will be based on lvl 28 pvp. You dont need legacy or mirrored items to have a char that can kick ass. Some builds like facebreaker, sure you want as close to 1000 as possible, but FB aren't even that great in the current meta and there are many many more builds that can be made without a single legacy item.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by andkamen on Oct 29, 2014, 7:01:41 AM
PVP HYPE!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info