Melee/Totem Templar

Hello,

I have been playing this game since closed beta and never posted my builds before.

I always study spells and the skill tree before building my characters and now I wanted to share it with you people.

I hope to get constructive feedback and suggestions.

Spells

Main attack: Lightning Strike
Scroll attack: Spark (Totem)
Left Click: Shield Charge
Auras and buffs: Clarity, Wrath and Tempest Shield
AoE: Shock Nova. (I wanted to use either Sweep or Ground Slam...but both requires 2 handers)
Curse: Conductivity

Here is my skill tree build:http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBVuLjOFz7SBG113G3fNgbbaGfVPdBZ2AhMREckA2I020-Rhd8B-iAASzAnEUTfLOzLfVdYKbgW-ePE3YjHYyiXflV-LsOBo4p4SQVcAa5K3ewRnpy0MOFGaeqZVwfU99gFYaMlFgWfNaKyyncU2az0NjtzFY9Z3E-tI26SSq42oZhR0UTDUoxfO-44LnC96wpwgVUBPMT_OqUlH57Mskiz0PxPYTW2TnVdZen3xL7Bk8Lcautz56uK6Tbqo_J9QVXAwlr2bZtHMY1zS-j0YzlnM_QYz-CvJF52OX_jJ-

I use a 20% weapon elemental damage sceptre and a shield (Armor / Energy Shield)

I had a similar build in closed beta but I used a staff back then. I was doing pretty good in late merciless and even in maps. Now I chose to use tempest shield and shield charge for those nasty ele/curse resist bosses. I'm just in cruel right now with this build...but I'm literally plowing the crap out of everything. Never running out of mana either...

What I really wanted to know about this build is...will I hit a brick wall in Merciless/maps?

Right now, I'm level 47 and haven't touched any mace nodes yet. I know the accuracy goes down in merciless so, will the accuracy rating I'm getting with my nodes will be high enough for merciless?

Please have a look and let me know what you all feel about the build...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info