1.2.4b Patch Notes

LoL No one noticed the volume on sound is changed? It is way to low right now from where i had it...

Beta Member Since 2010
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 1.2.4b
  • Fixed a client crash with Plummeting Ursae.
I wonder if this is what happened to me the other day that made me crash when I opened a rare Strongbox in act 2...
"
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 1.2.4b
  • Fixed a client crash with Plummeting Ursae.
I wonder if this is what happened to me the other day that made me crash when I opened a rare Strongbox in act 2...

Most likely. I hade like 5 crashes in act2 The Riverways until I finally reached the entry to vaal ruins, pre-patch. I didn't play with strongboxes, but the dropbears were present.

Seems fixed.
"
Likeasunrise wrote:
All my The Glowing Embers deleted.. RIP Cata points -_-

Not deleted. Embers still work, but now they have two different variants. You can use the mousewheel to switch between variant 1 and 2, one of them is the dense and bigger version.

When you switch to the bigger variant, you need to wait a couple of seconds until it all spawns. I also thought it doesn' work, because of this little quirk.
"
Morsexier wrote:
So tendrils gets in, but molten strike does not?

I mean seriously what the hell.

Pretty sure spark is still missing too.
IGN: KoTao
Yes!
"Look to my coming, at first light, on the fifth day. At dawn, look to the East." Gandalf The White
The new glowing embers is sweet!
"
Mark2, did this patch also fix the Lightning Tendrils collision detection issue, wherein it would cast before reaching appropriate range for damage?

This needs attending
I like the Halloween pumpkins in the shop :)
what was the 1.5MB update ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info