Cast when damage take gem

I logged on to my Templar today to find that the cast when damage taken gem only supports gems up to a certain level. My CWDT is currently lvl 11 (Level requirement 51) and will only support gems up to lvl 51.

This is a problem because I have this gem linked with a lvl 12 Enduring cry gem which has a lvl requirement of 52 (My characters current lvl).

Since CWDT will not support this gem until I hit lvl 53 it means that these gems are incompatible. I'm not sure if this issue occurs every other level, but either way it's a problem that should be fixed.

*Note* CWDT has the same problem with Immortal call as well.
It is not a problem, it was adjusted a while ago. As you say, it will cast linked spells if they are of less or equal level.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
So because CWDT lvls on an odd level and other gems lvl on an even level my other gems will only work every other character level unless I don't level up my enduring cry and immortal call?
Yes. Just level your CWDT up or lower the level of other gems.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Does anyone else think that it's stupid that you have to be a lvl behind on other gems because otherwise CWDT won't support them?
"
Sefier wrote:
Does anyone else think that it's stupid that you have to be a lvl behind on other gems because otherwise CWDT won't support them?

your Enduring cry gem does not seem to be lvl behind

it has nothing to do with gem level but with gem lvl requirement

CwDT was designed (or redesigned soon after it was introduced without any restrictions) like this for obvious reasons
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info