Am I too far gone? Staff build templar

So my first character was a Templar, but was curious to try the other characters and other builds so I went away from him around 31 and built and played a few other characters. I'm only on normal and just starting Act 3, however messed around in Act 3 with him again and WOAH everything was a lot tougher than I remember. Could be I'm just not used to the playstyle from playing alts, but not necessarily.

Anyways, I'm going focused on Staff and a number of the melee caster skills, such as lightning strike, flame strike, and sweep, etc. But considering I had it so hard on Act 3, I'm concerned that the game will escalate in difficulty faster than my own power curve. However, being only level 32 now, I think I might be able to salvage him. So here's my build:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABLMPVBRNGF0pBzNAOthEckWORtdN2F3GYG1jC31TgW-DOITEinSMdpMHlwGdgJ48ogCpaLUEt3K9OcWKyWfdBd3z7DjwHw==

The plan from here was to work up through some +Life nodes, the 6 tielr +Armor and ES nodes, and then back down for some more staff skills or possibly focus on one skill like glacial hammer or Infernal strike and buff it's elemental damage, but still stay as a melee focused caster build. Right now i can one shot anything I face except rares and bosses, so I'm not too concerned about damage, just concerned about survivability. Any suggestions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info