Plummeting Ursa in Souther Forest crashed me 2 times

While in cruel (beyond league) in the southern forest after Merveil, after a rare Drop Bear fell from the tree my game crashed.

After relogging and killing the rare, another rare bear dropped and the game crashed again.

Just wanted to report this!
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This has happened to me as well about 3 times now, around the act 2 forest regions. It seems to be the Ursae causing it for me too, since they're always there on the ground when i come back to the area after restarting my client. Currently on normal (standard league).

EDIT: More specifically the Rare packs of Ursae after more testing, just as the Original Poster reported.
Last edited by Syche on Oct 23, 2014, 11:15:26 AM
This is currently being investigated and will be fixed soon. Sorry for any inconvenience!
I'm also experiencing constant crashing in the act 2 forest region for some reason. Seems to be fine everywhere else, but I can't advance passed act 2 merciless with my new character because of this.

EDIT - Upon closer inspection it seems not to be constant but tied to a series of strange and rapid rare ursa spawns.
Last edited by MysteriousVisage on Oct 23, 2014, 7:26:55 PM
I can confirm this. Just ripped my level 43 Beyond witch beacause of this bug. On Riverways a rare Drop Bear fell from the tree and my game crashed... I haven't been able to log out or something (no response). After relogging my witch was in standard league.
I have this problem as well. Seems to be tied to the drop bears. Good to hear that this is getting fixed - stuck in a2m in beyond atm :)
Can confirm the evil carebear is crashing mine and a friends too!
A friend has same problem, but I dont.

The only conclusion we came to was that he is running Win8 and im on Win7
@Snooke

I'm on Windows 7, and i'm crashing every time a Rare carebear drops down :(

Navigating through the forest regions of act 2 is like walking through a minefield while wearing a blindfold! :C

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info