[1.3 Video Guide] Tanky Beginners End-Game Viable Crit Ice-Shot-Puncture Build! [HC/SC Viable]

does this build require currency to work good? I think it is not that easy to find a good bow in order to do adequate dmg? (for new starters)
Switched my 77 Ranger to this build and I'm enjoying it, although I never really use Smoke mine so feel the build is missing something? I dunno.
Im level 60 starting merciless now with about 2.3k hitpoints, should I have more life at this point? Or will I be okay to progress
I just blew through Act 1 of Merciless and reached level 60, with 2,280 life. I didn't have any serious problems. Merveil took a while, and a couple rare/unique mobs with leech life took a while to take down, but judicious use of flasks got me through. I'm following LiftingNerd's leveling template and haven't had any issues yet.
Last edited by Anakenandian_Nomesteturjai on May 18, 2015, 8:13:58 PM
Hey guys, why Herald of ASH ? because im usining Herald of ice for this ;s any explain?
Hello guys. This build gonna work on 2.0?
My character is level 74 now and I just upgraded my Decimation Bow to a Kraken Branch Harbinger Bow for only 20 Chaos:
Spoiler

My DPS went from Ice Shot: 6,351 and Frenzy: 3,999 to Ice Shot: 11,657 and Frenzy 7,470! The seller even acknowledged he probably sold it for too little.

I'm ready to rock and roll now!
Last edited by Anakenandian_Nomesteturjai on May 31, 2015, 1:33:01 PM
A very fun build a very well written guide!
"I remember a better solution in an old issue of Popular Mechanics. A lead coffee cup - kept warm perpetually by a little chunk of plutonium."

Hi,

I a little tired of the construction Windripper / TS / Elem.

I never played ice shot, we'll test this time as beta coming.

Thank's for your build!

Good starting point, the skill is pretty beautiful :)
little feedback,

I am now 60 and 5.8k DPS
I reach 2.9k HP & 8600 Eva

My gear

Spoiler

My bow is really bad, but I still have 9 level to me craft my harbinger =)

I can finally enjoy Herald of ash with Burning and Elem prolif, just extra :)

Think you can build the 2.0? There is not a nerve on elem prolif?

Thank's Again =)
Last edited by vick666 on Jun 28, 2015, 2:42:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info