1.2.4 Patch Notes

"
Zaeo wrote:
"
stefanloncar wrote:
I don't understand the priority of making microtransactions and other bullshit instead of actually optimizing the game. The game is soooo badly optimized that on some hardware it takes a damn 8gb ram pc to just run the game at reasonable fps. And Knockback doesn't work on leap slammers now ? Greaaat job GGG now i can get one shotted with no chance of help on my Tornado Shot char because you know those frogs don't exactly graze you they hit you like a truck...TNX. BEST PATCH EVER. Next time instead of adding cosmetic stuff focus on optimizing GAMEPLAY and the actual mechanics of the game.

And yeah the game is sooo fun when i have to farm A3 with my 86 char to have to be lucky and GET the corrupted zones and then spend another 6 hours in the damn A3 hoping to get the midnight. Just remove atziri from the game it will make things easier for you instead of nerfing every single zone you can and making our lives unneceseraly harder.

If we cater to the people with outdated hardware, Games will never evolve.

Invest some money in a newer PC, even if its one part a paycheck or even one part a month. 8 gigs of ram is now the new standard, and that will change soon too. Besides, Ram is the cheapest component in your pc, other than your case.

PS, RAM is not the defining hardware of a PC, its CPU or GPU is.

"that on some hardware" is your clue that you are outdated.

My pc run's the game just fine, the problem is that the game has issues with some of the actually top notch GPU's, Sound Cards it only uses ONE core of the processor instead of equally distributing it on all cores it's just poorly optimized compared to far more complex games (graphic wise) that run perfectly smooth on even a mid range pc.
AWESOME PATCH! Must needed fixes...especially the Ctrl+click and Shift+Clicks....Herald of Thunder will be great!

Thx u thx u thx u
Website is back, no update on steam, someone forgot to upload update to steam ?
Gratz Mark!!! :) :)
They could make a Vaal lockbox..... make it about as rare as carto, or maybe arcanist. Drops frags, and maybe vaal gems. Then at least we could find some while mapping.
Last edited by Shananiganz on Oct 22, 2014, 9:18:03 PM
YEah !!!!!!!! steam update live.

533MB, at 13MegaByte a second..
"
dezahp wrote:
Probably will be taking a break after this league. Can't stand the way GGG blocks end game content with a 100 mile high wall of RNG. I don't care that they fixed the Archives method of farming fragments but at least implement a way for players to farm fragments in an enjoyable manner such as putting corrupted zones in maps. Either that or completely remove this dumb system you have in place where you need to farm fragments in areas that are 30 levels below you to gain access to this game's end game content. Why do we have to farm hours upon hours of low level content to just gain access to end game? Good job GGG.

I agree. I don't get their reluctance to allow players to see end-game which is enforced by ridiculously high RNG barriers. It's illogical.
Last edited by fireincairo on Oct 22, 2014, 9:21:44 PM
fix desync!!
Good job switching the price of chisels to 12c from zana, now they are only priced DOUBLE their value. Get real guys, do you even play this game? wow...
IGN - RustyCannon
cause when u farm, u trade, and when u trade u sell and buy stuff, and at the same time u craft, and make recipes, while listening to music, and reading the chat, all in on giant motion.... and when u do that.. rng goes away and it all.. becomes... like a fluid wave...
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info