1.2.4 Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
This was Mark's first patch that he handled production on by himself, so he got to post the patch notes :)

- Fixed a bug in the Crematorium where some of the doors would have metal doors inside them.

I reported this months ago.
ctrl+click on map and crafting system doesn't seems like a lot but it is haha thanks! great patch looking forward to it.

archieves what is this all about? Ninja nerf on corrupted zone?
I only recently discovered the archives sacrifice farming 'trick' (typical now its going to disappear!), and even doing it it was still a chore to get full sacrifice sets, now I wonder how much longer it will take!

In all honestly i'm really surprised they don't spawn in maps, its just so incredibly logical. They already have a low spawning rate so it wouldn't be excessive, and it would also be balanced as the solo player who clears slower would get one fragment/gem while groups would obviously get more areas/time but only 1 fragment between them. That way any player could do mapping and when they had accumulated enough fragments could do Atziri. This way the play would be varied and also logical...

A high level player farming low level content just for a fragment is plain illogical, for lack of a better word! Its also incredibly boring and de-motivating.

Great patch (otherwise), keep up the good work!
Last edited by Drakkon1 on Oct 21, 2014, 9:18:50 PM
The 'Balance' section is good to read, a few of those I had moaned about, GG.

Also, reading the bug fixes was line after line of 'oh, yeah', haha.
Casually casual.

"
Shimaran wrote:
Terrible patch notes.

You forgot this line GGG :

Back to D3 with you.
"Improved the generation of corrupted side areas in the Archives area."

Wow. GGG, you think we're dumb? You're ruining the economy of your game. Congrats. You've now fucked over all the people that like to farm Atziri and introduce high level goods into the market at an affordable price and you're limiting access to endgame content for newer players. Good job. Hey, why not just remove all endgame content and delete every unique and item that is above item level 68? Thanks a lot!
"
Quatcha wrote:

Really hate this

Was my main defense with my knockback voidbearers against leaping frogs, goatmen, hillock, oak, some exiles, vagan sometimes

please fix the problem in another way!!

I won't say hate but I have to agree - frogs were bad enough, now they're going to be the nastiest thing around. I often no sooner see a frog than have 7 leap at me, and being unable to stop them is very problematic.
"
Drakkon1 wrote:
I only recently discovered the archives sacrifice farming 'trick' (typical now its going to disappear!), and even doing it it was still a chore to get full sacrifice sets, now I wonder how much longer it will take!

In all honestly i'm really surprised they don't spawn in maps, its just so incredibly logical. They already have a low spawning rate so it wouldn't be excessive, and it would also be balanced as the solo player who clears slower would get one fragment/gem while groups would obviously get more areas/time but only 1 fragment between them. That way any player could do mapping and when they had accumulated enough fragments could do Atziri. This way the play would be varied but also logical...

A high level player farming low level content just for a fragment is plain illogical, for lack of a better word! Its also incredibly boring and de-motivating.

They said they were having trouble with the way both maps and corrupted areas are coded. It's not a simple tick of a button to enable.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
"
Drakkon1 wrote:

In all honestly i'm really surprised they don't spawn in maps, its just so incredibly logical. They already have a low spawning rate so it wouldn't be excessive, and it would also be balanced as the solo player who clears slower would get one fragment/gem while groups would obviously get more areas/time but only 1 fragment between them. That way any player could do mapping and when they had accumulated enough fragments could do Atziri. This way the play would be varied but also logical...

They said they were having trouble with the way both maps and corrupted areas are coded. It's not a simple tick of a button to enable.

They said that before FM, that there was a problem having a zone within a map, however FM does just this, so....
Casually casual.

Patch notes <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info