I"ve become beta key obssesed (OCD x_X)

Yea.. I have to admit this, i'm checking this forums way too frequently just for a chance of a beta key.

it's not ok and i feel it's ruining my life in a way lol.
instead of playing other games, watching some movies or tv series i just lurk around the fourms.. it's taking too much time of my day and i dunno how to stop.

can someone please redeem me already? lol. damn >.<

it's really hard for us OCD people to just let it go.
solution: throw computer out the window
Fuse - Level 61 Ranger
i think that is a sound solution, debit

I find myself checking when I get home (just excited to see if I have been picked)... after the letdown I commence to reading and posting in the threads that interest me. I eat dinner... post a little more... then go to bed unfulfilled. :P

I wouldn't say I'm OBSESSED, but I am really interested.
Join the Veterans of War! See the thread in Off-topic for details.
Welcome to the club bro..
#1 Loot-Hor
Get in the habbit of checking email instead.

You will get an email about it, so if youve got a smart phone, tell it to make a sound when you get emails.

This way you will know the second your get one.

Also, you wont be on the forum as much as it seems to be a oproblem for you personally (OCD X_x) as you said :)
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?
I just sit here watching the forums for most of the day yet I miss everything...
I stare at my arm and wonder why I have so many veins.
I predict Keysus will soon bless one of us non-beta members with a key very soon....

I hope...

Maybe?

Please?

Yes ah, recently I have been addicted to TV and movies, I feel life is really like too helpless. No goal.

So can we purchase wow gold from them with cheaper wow po prices?
www.woweuvip.fr
Last edited by pathofes on Oct 20, 2011, 2:12:33 AM
"
DarkWestern wrote:
Get in the habbit of checking email instead.

You will get an email about it, so if youve got a smart phone, tell it to make a sound when you get emails.

thats even worse. every time i get an email (and thats quite often) i check immediatly, hoping its the beta key... :/

what else to say? ...

:)
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info