Hideout of the Week Episode 4: Overgrown Island Forest

Apparently the best place to fish is in a max level coastal hideout with exiles on the south side. Chris said it!
IGN: JohnVonNeumann
"
ScarceXrul wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
deefa wrote:
Nice one, Chris.

Any update on the first 50 to get 8/8 Challenges? Thanks.

Good point! It's at 48.

Thank you for the update.

Sadly I will be extremely bummed out after all the hard work I have put into this challenge league if I don't make the cut. Picked up a full time job 3 weeks ago and haven't nearly had as much time to complete the challenges as others =( Master challenge has been done for me since monday, but because I work It is taking me awhile to complete the lvl 65 challenge. 2 more lvl 65 characters to go... After work tonight I plan to stay awake until the challenge is done. I really wish you guys gave out t-shirts to anyone that did all 8 challenges. Or at the very least gave extra t-shirts too the players that did the challenges on a hardcore setting.

P.S. I want POE swag!

*Edit* oh and last weekend I stayed up for 40 hours straight grinding out masters. Made 500k+ Exp in all my lvl 7 masters. So really I have been trying my best!

I hear you man. i have been working hard for this as well. Lost my only beyond guy 3 days ago or so. Just finished masters. Now I need aboxoth kill only, but will need to relevel. I feel all that get 8/8 should get shirts as well. But i don't see them doing this (Quite frankly I'm not sure why they don't).
Last edited by papas88063 on Oct 17, 2014, 11:58:06 PM
"
comm_il_vec wrote:
my wife left me

I lol'd.
"
papas88063 wrote:
I feel all that get 8/8 should get shirts as well. But i don't see them doing this (Quite frankly I'm not sure why they don't).

Because then we're back to the challenges being so hard tuned that only 10-20 will be able to complete them by playing 10-16 hours a day for the duration of the league.

I like the new format even though I'd love to see some more challenging stuff like "Kill boss X with a maximum of 150 positive resists." or "Kill map boss X with Y & Z map mod." things that put your character to the test a bit more than the current "Kill boss X" does.

Only real disappointment with this round was how the master grind was implemented. It really should have been balanced around the player(s) being in the zone/map on encountering the master for XP/Favor eligibility. The current way that promotes running through maps solo to invite others on a master find really wasn't all that great, in my opinion ofc.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
my hide outs better then half these submissions

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info