Forum time vs. Play time

Does anybody else end up spending just as much/more time keeping up with all the beta forums than playing the actual game? o_o

I don't want to report on things that are already reported or going to be taken care of as well. So playing a new account knowing 9.3 is coming out is a tad difficult to make me do hahaha. I suppose this'll be more important in about a week when it's out but.... Yeah.

What are your thoughts about an efficient/appropriate time division between the two? I want to help as much as I can, but do people typically focus on just ONE area (IE. I'm very invested/interested in death penalties and class balance), but I still totally check out art/mechanics/etc/etc just as frequently.

Discuss! :D
I swear to god if you ask me for a beta key you will get a severe tongue lashing. Cheers!
I spent a lot of time in the beta forums the first few days, I certainly don't remember everything, but I did get a better feel for spotting news and looking up bugs. Rory's post of known bugs in the bugs forum is especially helpful.

Now I mostly browse for a couple minutes for any topics that look important and that's about it, unless I find a bug, only then do I spend significant time looking through a bunch of bug reports to make sure I'm not just reporting something known.
Me. Absolutely...

I have logged many more hours into forums than gaming.

Especially soon since I'm not playing while waiting for 9.3 ;)
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info