[2.2] Player159632's Top Tier MF Builds.

"
Macromute wrote:
I'm assuming there is no chance that it would be effective to use this build as a Marauder as it'd invest in 10 passive points that do not in any way contribute to the build.

Yeah you know what the downside are if you do so. Will be slightly weaker. but still strong. :)

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Been leveling up in Warbands, and while challenging, look forward to the Voll farming ahead, :).

Question though, I'm following the aura links provided, and when I reserve life on Purity of Lightning, its just short of Low Life for Wondertrap. Once it's fully quality and I have all the reservation nodes, will I be able to have both Lightning and Fire on simultaneously?

Also, I have Culling strike on both a Lifesprig and a Ephemeral Edge ... trying to figure out which to keep and which to sell, thoughts?

Spoiler

My leveling gear -
Spoiler
"
Also, I have Culling strike on both a Lifesprig and a Ephemeral Edge ... trying to figure out which to keep and which to sell, thoughts?

Personally i would keep the ephemeral edge because its perfect and would grant a ton more es than the lifesprig and thus more defenses. Life sprig is an okay idea but if u have +1 aurseize or wondertrap u might as well just use the ephemeral edge. But this is my opinion i may be wrong and lifesprig is really good
"
Rjr3412 wrote:
Been leveling up in Warbands, and while challenging, look forward to the Voll farming ahead, :).

Question though, I'm following the aura links provided, and when I reserve life on Purity of Lightning, its just short of Low Life for Wondertrap. Once it's fully quality and I have all the reservation nodes, will I be able to have both Lightning and Fire on simultaneously?

Spoiler

My leveling gear -
Spoiler

Yeah in the end game you can run two 40% auras on life.

Keep both the weapons, im jeallous of that ephemeral edge, ill pay alot once it comes to standard.

Ephemeral edge is probz bis for partying

Life sprig is overal nice for soloing.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
I see 0 Ephemeral Edges on poetrade that provide culling strike. I assume getting one is expensive due to having to get one to color, link, and vaal correctly? I'm too lazy to do such a thing!
Last edited by Macromute on Sep 5, 2015, 7:05:58 PM

IDK what to save for now.
Stats are 349iir/54iiq w/o flask
9596 ES/3934.4 ES recharge and 483 ES regen.
Capped resistances.
DPS doesn't matter since i'm in party all the time.
You can check out my tree and jewels in the character "Shaelyn" if you want.
Very nice build, i have done 78 maps no problem so far.
I'd really like to know a good way to farm Ephemeral Edge swords, cant keep scoping around poetrade for a chance to get culling strike
"
Macromute wrote:
I'd really like to know a good way to farm Ephemeral Edge swords, cant keep scoping around poetrade for a chance to get culling strike

There is no way to "target farm" ephemeral edge other than boss runs.

Just use heartbreaker for now. Is really cheap and lets you change colours easily. It doesn't have that huge ES bonus from ephemeral, but still something. The recharge rate and mana are also nice bonuses. Lastly, the 10% reduced maximum life from edge can cost you some stuns.
Need people to farm endgame with
My culler build thread/943897
My accounts: Brujitasexy, Jannah
My shops
Hi

Can i use this build to start a league as a first character ?
"
Macromute wrote:
I see 0 Ephemeral Edges on poetrade that provide culling strike. I assume getting one is expensive due to having to get one to color, link, and vaal correctly? I'm too lazy to do such a thing!

If you see someone getting them, offer them and ex or two. They are however kind of rare because the demand is low. :-)

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info