ExileBro.com - Search for orb trades, create a orb shop and more! ASK questions/price check items!

"
Kujar3 wrote:
I've been shocked by the fast trade I got by using exilebro like really...

I've had 486 chroms on rampage. I've set up a deal 500chroms:1ex thinking I would have enough time to farm the remaining 14 chroms.
Right after puting up the trade I alt tabed back into the game, opened a map, been in there for about 30 seconds and I got a whisper. Sold them with some extra currency for the missing chroms.

So yeah, I can confirm that good deals are gone instantly, I know people were buying chroms at 460:1ex that day so I offered a nice ratio.
+1 for exilebro

That's an amazing feedback! Grats that it worked that well for you and I'm glad you like it! :)
Klayver if there is one thing that I feel is holding the site back it is the inability to blacklist users when logged in. When looking to off load orbs quickly the last thing I want to have to do is scroll through the list of rip-off merchant posts. Especially when half the page is the same user.

Don't want to name and shame but selling any type of orb in rampage, without specifying a currency type to buy, should give you an example of what i mean.

Any plans to implement this ability?

EDIT: Also sought by online status would be awesome as well.
No matter the cost bitches, no matter the cost.
Last edited by Nazdravanix on Oct 1, 2014, 8:32:08 PM
This is a great idea and I wholeheartedly support it! :)

It'd be great to have some shops on there which aren't complete rip-offs, but I suppose the only way to achieve that is for more people to use the site. I hope that happens - a resource like this has been sorely needed, spamming trade for hours on end to get some currency is an absolute pain in the butt.
What have you become when even nightmares fear you?

Just checked out the site and I appreciate the work that was spent creating this. As you mention on the currency rate page with time the sample size will help to normalize currency values so the trolls are trolls that cant read and/or don't understand stats 101. Great job!

Now to clean up my currency tab!

I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Last edited by Ain_Soph_Aur on Oct 2, 2014, 7:52:05 AM
"
Klayver if there is one thing that I feel is holding the site back it is the inability to blacklist users when logged in. When looking to off load orbs quickly the last thing I want to have to do is scroll through the list of rip-off merchant posts. Especially when half the page is the same user.

Don't want to name and shame but selling any type of orb in rampage, without specifying a currency type to buy, should give you an example of what i mean.

Any plans to implement this ability?

EDIT: Also sought by online status would be awesome as well.

I definitely understand you and like the idea, I'll probably add this soon.

You can't sort trades by online status at the moment, but in the top right corner you can choose whether you want to show all trades or just trades from online people.

"
Minttunator wrote:
This is a great idea and I wholeheartedly support it! :)

It'd be great to have some shops on there which aren't complete rip-offs, but I suppose the only way to achieve that is for more people to use the site. I hope that happens - a resource like this has been sorely needed, spamming trade for hours on end to get some currency is an absolute pain in the butt.

Glad you like it!

Well, I can't just say: "Hey people, create shops that aren't ripping other people off!" because that won't work, they'll do it anyways. First step to have some better shops: Create a better one yourself ;P

"
Ain_Soph_Aur wrote:

Just checked out the site and I appreciate the work that was spent creating this. As you mention on the currency rate page with time the sample size will help to normalize currency values so the trolls are trolls that cant read and/or don't understand stats 101. Great job!

Now to clean up my currency tab!

I'm glad you like it! Yeah, the rates will hopefully get better over time. Some of them are obviously not accurate right now.
Last edited by klayveR on Oct 2, 2014, 9:51:48 AM
Great idea, but abused by the typical ripoffers, site already ruined for me.

Too bad such hard work ruined by this.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
"
Derpey wrote:

Guess I have to quote myself again:

"
klayveR wrote:
The good deals are gone very fast, and thats normal and obvious.

Remember that there are two ways of exchanging currency on the website, the first one is searching AND there is selling! If you think the rates people are putting on there are a scam, create your own shop with better rates and you'll have your currency exchanged pretty fast.
"
klayveR wrote:
"
Derpey wrote:

"
klayveR wrote:

Remember that there are two ways of exchanging currency on the website, the first one is searching AND there is selling! If you think the rates people are putting on there are a scam, create your own shop with better rates and you'll have your currency exchanged pretty fast.

Problem is, literally all the bloody deals are giant scams.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
"
Derpey wrote:
"
klayveR wrote:

"
klayveR wrote:

Problem is, literally all the bloody deals are giant scams.

Guess you didn't read my quote.
"
FadeXF wrote:
Create a blacklist feature maybe so you can just completely ignore scam prices?

Yep, you'll be able to blacklist users to not see their trades or shops anymore.
Last edited by klayveR on Oct 2, 2014, 10:53:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info