ExileBro.com - Search for orb trades, create a orb shop and more! ASK questions/price check items!

I'm having the same problem as him.. it shows i am online yet my shops are "Unknown"
"
I'm having the same problem as him.. it shows i am online yet my shops are "Unknown"

Old trades you have in your shop appear as online, new trades you just added show your store as "unknown" for some time (dunno how long exactly) even though the store itself is online. Weird behavior imo, but I don't have the first clue about coding websites.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
love the website, thanks bro
what up cuzz
"
holocaustus wrote:
"

Old trades you have in your shop appear as online, new trades you just added show your store as "unknown" for some time (dunno how long exactly) even though the store itself is online. Weird behavior imo, but I don't have the first clue about coding websites.

I'll look into it.
I pushed the button on the site to appear online, but on the /currency/results page my status is "unknown player status". 43 minutes elapsed since I pushed the Go online button.

On the /currency/shops/manage/xxxx page the "Currency trading" breadcrumb gives error 404.

Another bug: I am on the Standard ladder, but I do not appear online neither on the /currency/results page, neither on the /ign page.
Last edited by smuggl3r on Nov 21, 2014, 12:42:34 PM
"
smuggl3r wrote:
I pushed the button on the site to appear online, but on the /currency/results page my status is "unknown player status". 43 minutes elapsed since I pushed the Go online button.

On the /currency/shops/manage/xxxx page the "Currency trading" breadcrumb gives error 404.

Another bug: I am on the Standard ladder, but I do not appear online neither on the /currency/results page, neither on the /ign page.

Thanks for your feedback.

The online thing seems to be a bug that's hard to fix, I have neither found the problem nor a solution yet. It's weird because it works for most of the people :/ I hope to get it fixed before the new leagues launch. Sorry for the inconvenience.
"
klayveR wrote:

Thanks for your feedback.

The online thing seems to be a bug that's hard to fix, I have neither found the problem nor a solution yet. It's weird because it works for most of the people :/ I hope to get it fixed before the new leagues launch. Sorry for the inconvenience.

It does not seem to work for most of the people.
I did several searches over the past couple days, while there were a lot of results, only a few of them were displayed as online/offline. The majority had "Unknown player status" on the results page, including some offers from my own shop.

All the offers i put in my shop yesterday are displayed correctly with status "online" on the results page.
Every new offer i put in my shop today has "Unknown player status" on the results page, even after waiting several hours. If i then visit my own shop by clicking on the link on the results page, my status says online, too. I experienced the same behavior with other people's shops.

The only solution i could find is deleting my current shop, creating a new one and setting up all the offers again in one go, which is kinda annoying because it may take a lot of time depending on how many items you want to offer. I can also reproduce the problem that way, maybe this helps you identifying it.
Last edited by Askin on Nov 29, 2014, 8:58:17 AM
Wanted to take a moment to thank you for taking the time to create this website for us. I've used it on a few occasions and it really is exceptional work.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
As a new player who is kinda clueless about the values the various currencies I love this site. This lets me trade up the lower end currencies into things I cause use to buy items I need.
Hey man, great site!

Use it all the time, it's the most up to date one out there.

Hope you don't mind, but I made a userstyle theme that's slightly darker. Hopefully others enjoy it also, until your site supports different color themes.

You can find it here:
https://userstyles.org/styles/108036/exilebro-darker-theme
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
Last edited by Hixxie on Dec 7, 2014, 8:26:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info