RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

hi there!
I just hit 68 (gonna go 70+tomorrow) and i feel really squishy.
I can sustain rf and even regen a bit but sometimes i die or drop life too fast.

Would u recommend getting Cod or doryani first, which of the two rather expensive uniques gets me the biggest boost?
hi there!
I can sustain rf and even regen a bit but sometimes i die or drop life too fast.

Would u recommend getting Cod or doryani first, which of the two rather expensive uniques gets me the biggest boost?
"
purplet wrote:
hi there!

You really need to get the Cloak to make this build shine.
MoM with a lot of mana and mana regen as well as sustaining arctic armour are your main defenses and you need Cloak for both.
IGN: Firorath / Ninpa
Can you post a Lv80 passive tree build? I keep dying, even with Lv20 Purity of Fire. I can sustain RF but just by the hair...like when I don't get hit I regen like 10hp/s at best...also I don't understand how to be so tanky, I've died so many times I constantly lose exp...
"
Apolloco wrote:
Can you post a Lv80 passive tree build? I keep dying, even with Lv20 Purity of Fire. I can sustain RF but just by the hair...like when I don't get hit I regen like 10hp/s at best...also I don't understand how to be so tanky, I've died so many times I constantly lose exp...
Have you taken Inner Force? That will boost your fire resist by 1% which means your regen doesn't have to work so hard. (It boosts RF too but not by as much as it helps PoF.)
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Perhaps you can make a passive tree for Lv80 marauder? It would help me extremely...I'm dying 24/7 and I'm just getting more depressed by each death...
"
Apolloco wrote:

if you can sustain RF- means your build ok, nothing wrong there. So that's your gear makes you trouble. IMO change fire pen to life leach if you not comfortable(low damage) with 1% doryanis scepter elemental leach.

Respec my maxblock witch incinerator to this build. DPS is much higher, survivability- lower. But still very good. Like it.
atziri down on 3th try :D first time i tried with
and guardians rekt me badly. second time i forgot to remove the curse and she rekt me.
my current gear
Spoiler
current passive tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwEBwSzBS0I9AthDF8UIBSpGjgcpx8CJy8n1Sj6LR8yNDWSNsU8LT38QYdDyEWdRtdHfkyzTP9TUlOlVcZWLVhjW6BfKl8_YEthIWP9ZU1odGjyakNrF3GFdO14DXloeuZ8DoIegpuCx4PbhNmE75BVlSCWdJrgogCnCKdVqW6vbLFCtfK2hrc-uJO86r02vorAGsBUwGbBBMHzxFjEuMauxtjV-Ngk2L3aYtq52t3bC97l4XPi6uvk6-7sOO0g7w7wH_ZI-ej-Cg==

2.1k dps
5k life
i still die few times to the guardians :( cant tank them at all
"
Apolloco wrote:
Perhaps you can make a passive tree for Lv80 marauder? It would help me extremely...I'm dying 24/7 and I'm just getting more depressed by each death...

I don't want to be rude but really? This game is supposed to be hard - to require you to think and work out how keystones / items interact. That's why they keep nerfing it if they think it's getting too easy.

You've got everything you need to know in this thread - the hardest work is already done for you. Surely you can do the last little bit yourself?
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
"
DemiDemon wrote:
"
Apolloco wrote:

I don't want to be rude but really? This game is supposed to be hard - to require you to think and work out how keystones / items interact. That's why they keep nerfing it if they think it's getting too easy.

You've got everything you need to know in this thread - the hardest work is already done for you. Surely you can do the last little bit yourself?

LOL... give the guy a break... tell him how to do it.

Spoiler
Then get directions to his house and go play the game for him too...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info