RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Hey, do you guys think we should buy Rise of the Phoenix and Cloak of Defiance ASAP before exalt inflation sets in, or should we wait 1-2 weeks for prices to drop?
"
Reldon wrote:
if u wanna skip the witch ele / castspeeds nodes you should go through it on the bottom side. youre wasting 1 point topside

I go top side because I still want access to the life and mana nodes as well as heart of flame.
What do you think about not using CoD and getting MoM from the tree? Its 5 points away, and you could use a ES chest for 500+ more mana?
Just some mental math that isn't adding up and I need you bro's to help me out.

To run Inner Force and RF you need 89% Fire Res and 12.3% Life Regen.

However, with the new build, you only get 1% Max Fire res from Tree, so with level 20 Purity, Passive and Rise of Phoenix you only have 88% Fire res.

Does Inner Force/Passive buff bonus increase the Purity of Fire Aura to bring that up to 89%?

EDIT: It does. I should really read ALL of the first post next time.
Last edited by RinsBiggestFan on Dec 15, 2014, 4:29:44 AM
yes it does, it has over 25% increased effects, so you get an additional 1% max res
"
Just some mental math that isn't adding up and I need you bro's to help me out.

To run Inner Force and RF you need 89% Fire Res and 12.3% Life Regen.

However, with the new build, you only get 1% Max Fire res from Tree, so with level 20 Purity, Passive and Rise of Phoenix you only have 88% Fire res.

Does Inner Force/Passive buff bonus increase the Purity of Fire Aura to bring that up to 89%?

EDIT: It does. I should really read ALL of the first post next time.

It does but +% effect of buffs on you amplify the dmg from RF as well so you degen more life per sec... you still need more regen with that 89%. (The best solution here is to corrupt an amulet for +1 max resis)
If you grab the Influence and Sovereignty with their respective buff%+ nodes and one point in 3% inner force, they would add up to exactly 50% together with the 5% from Devotion.
This way your level 20 Purity would add 6% max resistance, also slightly stronger auras could be nice.
Then you would need 9.45%+ regeneration to stay good. Or 8.5% with corrupted max res.
My thoughts being that it would be possible to save a lot of the points near Duelist.
It's kind of sad grabbing the duelist nodes without getting MoM, anyway.
10% Reduced mana reservation is sweet, too.

Something like this:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABLMGDgn2DF8MfREPFCAUsBZvFy8ZLho4HKcdFCSwJy8n7Sj6L281kjpYPC1Bh0KjQ8hFnUbXTC1M_08EUEdTUlO
lVcZboF8qXz9j_WaeZ5todGjycLtxhXRVeuZ8DoCkgh6Cm4LHiEKPRpBVlKCaO5rgm6GiAKdVrJitja9ssUK3PsAawGbBxcRYxPb
Grs9-1HzUj9Wm2L3ZE9lh2mLaudsL4XPjauRR6-7sGOw47TzvDvAf9kj31_no-tL-Cg==

Use the free point to grab more witch stuff, and probably take the pathing through her elemental nodes.
And probably grab more mana regeneration from witch area too.
Last edited by killerman4000 on Dec 15, 2014, 7:00:04 AM
@killerman4000:

That might work, but you kind of want to get the whole Inner Force Wheel, because it buffs AA which is your main defense
Can anyone post their damage tooltips? Gems,gem levels, char level and dmg tooltip.

I have been following this guide, but my "dps" is barely 1500.(gmp but who cares, its still way too low).. The only deviation i made, was to go for evation->armor node instead of some hp nodes..(that was 4points deviation only).
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
My LMP is ucrrently ~1k on lvl16, but I'm not using RF yet.

Did you get spelldmg / firedmg from equipment?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info