RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
666lol666 wrote:
"
LowBaller wrote:

ATM the build sucks huge donkey ****'s and I'm waiting on the patch to go a different RF build this one has extremely low dmg and if you plan on running maps better be rdy to waist 45 mins of your life...and the MOM on the chest piece even at 10% and with lots of regen you better be able to run fast cuz you ain't got no mana lol.....

I'm not even sure how many mistakes you had to do to crash that build. I kill EVERYTHING in this game within the blink of an eye and my mana never drops at all (not even with lvl.3 enhance & Lvl.3 empower linked to my AA gem). So really, it is not the build that suxx, sadly it is..... I guess you can figure it out.... ;)

I agree with 666lol666. I ran 74-76 maps for the first time with this build. I kill a pack of monsters in 2-3 seconds with low roll mace and 5 link defiance. CLEARLY you have done something wrong.
Last edited by Rulep on Dec 10, 2014, 2:24:44 AM
I also have no problem running 78 maps easy. No mana problems, 5400 life. You probably have done something wrong. Do you have mana regen mods on your rings/amulets?
Is there a particular reason you use herald of Ice instead of Herald of thunder? I got the feeling HoT is stronger in nearly all cases. Am I missing something here?

Also, do you plan on updating the skill tree progression in your leveling section? For players who have never played an RF/incinerate build, it is a HUGE help to get an idea which pathing is the most beneficial during leveling.
Thanks again for you work on the guide :)

IGN: Myralah (Rampage)
+1 for Herald of Thunder over Ice. A level 17 Thunder gave more DPS than a level 18 Ice and the gem color makes it easy to swap in Purity of Lightning.
IGN: Pockey
Last edited by Pockey on Dec 10, 2014, 2:20:39 PM
The question is.. why even use righteous fire? By dropping rf you just use incinerate just as much and have insane life regen. And with rf you just negate the huge life regen and you still kill everything with incinerate! I dont get it, can someone explain whats the purpose of rf aura if you kill everything with incinerate?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
I think the point of Righteous Fire is two things. One it gives a good chuck of +spell damage. Secondly if gives you huge damage boost when face tanking as the mob is getting hit from your incinerator as well as taking RF damage.
So whats the big diffrence between the mara and temp build? i really dont like the temp
whould people still play this spec as mara next patch?
Last edited by Tayia on Dec 10, 2014, 7:58:09 PM
"
webas wrote:
The question is.. why even use righteous fire? By dropping rf you just use incinerate just as much and have insane life regen. And with rf you just negate the huge life regen and you still kill everything with incinerate! I dont get it, can someone explain whats the purpose of rf aura if you kill everything with incinerate?

Did you read RF? +Spell Damager, more with Quality. http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Righteous_Fire
"
Neurodeus wrote:
"
webas wrote:

Did you read RF? +Spell Damager, more with Quality. http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Righteous_Fire

You saw this guy killed everything with only incinerate. So all rf bonuses are meaningless..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:

You saw this guy killed everything with only incinerate. So all rf bonuses are meaningless..

60% MORE spell damage and 15% increased spell damage from RF can not be meaningless

Anyway with the change to the tree i have been thinking of changing the RF setup. Right now everything dies before entering RF and you can not really compare RF damage to GMP shotgun damage of Incinerate.

So why spend 4L on it? Would not it be better to do Empower+Enhance+RF+AA in +1 piece of gear? Or take Holy Fire and Increased AoE nodes to make RF actually do some damage when you sit on top of Atziri?

Last edited by Teplokot on Dec 10, 2014, 8:14:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info