RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
So, i almost killed atziri twice... in 4 runs... 0 successful, im lvl 86, i feel like the only nodes i need to be able to solo her is inner force and the last one behind it.. But I also feel like i will be loosing too much Life if i take those nodes
I have 522.9 life regen and a total of 4174 life, should i take those 2 nodes?
I have 87% fire resist

The first post details what you need + the video guide, I also detailed in depth ONE post before yours what you need. I'm not sure but with the number you give it seems you cannot run righteous fire, and so of course you don't meet the requirement do to kill atziri, and if with your actual setup you reached atziri and cannot kill her, it's not because of the gear or the tree, atziri isn't very hard (someone killed here with 1 HP CI + EB), you just need more pratice.
Last edited by 4phex on Nov 14, 2014, 7:27:04 AM
Question~ If i have the unique vaal mask what gem should i put in it?

"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
"
4phex wrote:
"
So, i almost killed atziri twice... in 4 runs... 0 successful, im lvl 86, i feel like the only nodes i need to be able to solo her is inner force and the last one behind it.. But I also feel like i will be loosing too much Life if i take those nodes
I have 522.9 life regen and a total of 4174 life, should i take those 2 nodes?
I have 87% fire resist

The first post details what you need + the video guide, I also detailed in depth ONE post before yours what you need. I'm not sure but with the number you give it seems you cannot run righteous fire, and so of course you don't meet the requirement do to kill atziri, and if with your actual setup you reached atziri and cannot kill her, it's not because of the gear or the tree, atziri isn't very hard (someone killed here with 1 HP CI + EB), you just need more pratice.

Exactly, by my 3rd run I was feeling far more comfortable with understanding the fight, I'll admit I went in pretty much blind and learned by trial and error, watching videos is great but until you actually run it you don;t really know what to expect. knowing how to utilize your movement skills to avoid big damage, and for me switching RF on and off at key times because that life regen was huge for me to stay alive. Utilize your flasks, I took 2 fire and one lightning in with me. Next time I may go two and two, the life flask really is only for oh shit situations. In her normal form she has fire pen, so double flame blast can hurt a little if not careful. If you are struggling use Enfeeble for your first few attempts(make sure you bring a warding flask!!) I still die, thank god I am not on a hard core league while learning this fight! I chose rampage for that reason alone, my personal goal was to kill Atziri this league. I do believe though that once all my gems are max level I will have a much easier time in this fight.
Q : Question~ If i have the unique vaal mask what gem should i put in it?

A : 3 auras + reduce mana I would say

"
Exactly, by my 3rd run I was feeling far more comfortable with understanding the fight, I'll admit I went in pretty much blind and learned by trial and error, watching videos is great but until you actually run it you don;t really know what to expect. knowing how to utilize your movement skills to avoid big damage, and for me switching RF on and off at key times because that life regen was huge for me to stay alive. Utilize your flasks, I took 2 fire and one lightning in with me. Next time I may go two and two, the life flask really is only for oh shit situations. In her normal form she has fire pen, so double flame blast can hurt a little if not careful. If you are struggling use Enfeeble for your first few attempts(make sure you bring a warding flask!!) I still die, thank god I am not on a hard core league while learning this fight! I chose rampage for that reason alone, my personal goal was to kill Atziri this league. I do believe though that once all my gems are max level I will have a much easier time in this fight.

Yeah even with the video I needed several runs to kill the trio properly, for atziri you can also switch herald of ice for purity of lightning has RaizQT do in his tutorial, the thing to watch the most in this fight are the lightning AOE, if u stand on 2 of them or circle of fire + light AOE you can be one shoted.
Last edited by 4phex on Nov 15, 2014, 5:30:47 AM
Finally, soloed her, had to wait till i get lvl 88 for inner force... I still don't have lvl 20 gems, but i managed to kill her anyway with 1 portal left, I think it's more about knowing the map and bosses, and not the gems or gear... If you don't do things like raiz says in the guide video you can't kill atziri..
Unfortunately, she only droped Atziri's promise, crap drop :C
sorry, but i read 10+ pages and didn't see an answer how you deal with the corrupted blood? only Remove Bleeding flask or ?
Thanks for nice build. It's working great so far.

Am I supposed to help Oak on all difficulties?
You should read Q&A, it says help oak on normal, kill all on cruel / merciless
Last edited by Morsetonn on Nov 17, 2014, 3:45:41 AM
Thanks for the reply. It's my fault. I read it as help Oak, kill Kraityn, kill Alira. I forgot that it meant what to do per difficulty.
I'm level 65 now! Just need to be level 70 to be able to equip all my 20/20 gems waiting for me U_U!
For now I'm running Incenirate on a 5L Searing Touch, most of my defensive capabilities are in play and I gotta say, it's freggin awesome so far!

"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info