RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

RaizQT,

I got all gems lvled and the build quite close to urs... i discovered that what avoids you (or at least me) to degen without Vitality aura, is the 4 Life per second in ur ring =)

i was 'degening' very slowly and noticed that if i swap mine ring to another with with this mod the degen completely stops... At least in mine case that was the fact.

Cheers! Amazing and Fun build!
Can't find it but there is a post where a guy was saying with exact same setup he was degen, Mark_GGG made the maths and yes, the +life regen on gear that Raiz have makes him not degen.

I have RoP, lvl20 pof, 12,3%life regen and no regen on gear and I degen 1 life per sec which is nothing (4500 sec to loose all my life).

Spoiler
To be honest I am not an expert on how these mechanics work and how it affects each other, i just had the idea to try it out.

The result is that my incinerate damage went WAY UP !

just to give you an idea,

with rf on and herald of ice on my incinerate damage in the 4L setup is about 1900.

in the 3L doryani I am up to about 3100 now !!

The only thing I see to explain this is that your Herald is off when RF not in the weapon
Last edited by 4phex on Nov 6, 2014, 5:52:24 AM
Thx 4phex

I am facing the same degen =) 1 per sec.

Last edited by Viperrox on Nov 6, 2014, 7:18:09 AM
if you gonna do lvl 23 purity of fire and inner force you will have no dengen. but regen small amout of hp
Ign:_chaoss_
Just a tip for people with a 6l chest.. You can use mana leech, it's actually OP, you never run out of mana, which means monsters will barely hit u.. Don't know if u guyz aggree with me
"
Morseton wrote:
Just a tip for people with a 6l chest.. You can use mana leech, it's actually OP, you never run out of mana, which means monsters will barely hit u.. Don't know if u guyz aggree with me

Well I use a 6l chest but I would never use mana leech. Besides it is not even necessary, just grab a few +mana reg items.
Currently I use:

These 4 items give me enough manaregen that I don't degen mana even while running around with AA.
Yes I know that my gear isn't the best and I do know too that the crafting on the 2nd ring is useless but I bought is this way and my master is only lvl 7 so.....

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
flask nodes at passive tree is a must? i took ash, frost, storm instead of them.
Hi, I'm really loving your build so far. Though I have a few questions.

1. How much fire resistance do need to be immune to Righteous Fire?

2. Which skill gems do you consider the most important to get 20/20?

3. Why not get Weapon Elemental Damage from Discipline and Training to Athleticism? Sure it's 1 extra point away, but Weapon Elemental Damage seems to be better in the long run rather than starting from Barbarism only to get 3 +10 Strength points.
Last edited by Rulep on Nov 7, 2014, 7:24:59 AM
Flasks
Spoiler
flask nodes at passive tree is a must? i took ash, frost, storm instead of them.

Yes it's a must, improving your ruby flask helps a lot in terms of survivability, but if you don't feel it necessary take someth else, personnaly I waited to get flask nodes before trying atziri

Mana leech with 6L
Spoiler
Using mana leech

If you have a 6L and lacks mana regen on gear, I think it's good, because taking hits, loosing mana to a point where u cannot cast inci is very bad. But the best is to have 40/50% mana regen on rings amu chest.

RF immune
Spoiler
1. How much fire resistance do need to be immune to Righteous Fire?

You need 12.3% life regen from tree, pof of fire lvl 20 + rise of the phoenix (its 89 fire res if I remember well). With this you will degen 1hp/sec which is nothing.

Gems 20/20 needed
Spoiler
2. Which skill gems do you consider the most important to get 20/20?

Check QA in the first post from Raiz he explained it which one are the most important. If you have time and GCP all are good to 20/20.

WED
Spoiler
3. Why not get Weapon Elemental Damage from Discipline and Training to Athleticism? Sure it's 1 extra point away, but Weapon Elemental Damage seems to be better in the long run rather than starting from Barbarism only to get 3 +10 Strength points.

You don't make weapon damage with rf nor incinerate. That's why you take increase elemental damage and not weapon elemental damage.
Basically Rulep go read entirely the first post, and some game mechanism about elemental dmg/weapon elemental dmg / RF / Incinerate.
Hey Raye,

I guess sometimes i even confuse myself....

Today everything works "normal" as it should. No weird difference in DPS anymore, when I am going back to the original setup with 4 links. (I was always talking about the RF gem placement by the way)

So either my cold played tricks on me during the last couple of days or there was a glitch in the system somewhere.

Sorry for all the confusion. :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info