RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
Sleepy92 wrote:
"
didevol wrote:
Time off haha, i never get to play since anarchy. I spec'd into mom to see, and not havng that extra mana regen and 100+ added was rough. And a 5l aint good enough, i rather use my 6l for mapping till i 6l the cloak.

But do you have good mana regen from rings and amulet? Cause if those are high enough and you spec into some mana regen in the tree aswell.. I haven't even taken mana regen from the tree and I barely have any problems with mana :o now and then it runs out, boohoo.. I just recast AA xD! It's back to full within a second! Cause Carcass would sure boost Incinerate a lot :o
Altho.. 30% from damage is taken from mana would drain you like everytime you'd get hit?

Carcass would do nothing for incinerate. Incinerate isn't an AoE spell. The only damage-dealer it would buff is RF, and that's a secondary source of damage.
Last edited by MIJOTHY on Oct 25, 2014, 7:26:00 AM
"
MIJOTHY wrote:
Carcass would do nothing for incinerate. Incinerate isn't an AoE spell. The only damage-dealer it would buff is RF, and that's a secondary source of damage.

What about Belly of the Beast or something? :o
"
Sleepy92 wrote:
"
MIJOTHY wrote:

Belly would be good, but IMO Lightning Coil (if you can cover the resists) is probably the best alternative chest to a cloak - I run a different RF Incin build and use a coil (no AA or MoM) and haven't died in a long long time (level 91).
"
Sleepy92 wrote:
"
didevol wrote:
Time off haha, i never get to play since anarchy. I spec'd into mom to see, and not havng that extra mana regen and 100+ added was rough. And a 5l aint good enough, i rather use my 6l for mapping till i 6l the cloak.

But do you have good mana regen from rings and amulet? Cause if those are high enough and you spec into some mana regen in the tree aswell.. I haven't even taken mana regen from the tree and I barely have any problems with mana :o now and then it runs out, boohoo.. I just recast AA xD! It's back to full within a second! Cause Carcass would sure boost Incinerate a lot :o
Altho.. 30% from damage is taken from mana would drain you like everytime you'd get hit?

Yea, I do, but against Aztiri taking a hit and losing all your mana and having the AA turn off ain't good lol.

Current gear:

Spoiler

MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
Just tried atziri first time today, first try i failed at queen atziri after getting her down to about 30% health ... second attempt no deaths and was rewarded with a flask :D

Great build mr RaizQT, really enjoying playing it ... thanks for the guide :)
"
MIJOTHY wrote:
"
Sleepy92 wrote:
"
MIJOTHY wrote:

Belly would be good, but IMO Lightning Coil (if you can cover the resists) is probably the best alternative chest to a cloak - I run a different RF Incin build and use a coil (no AA or MoM) and haven't died in a long long time (level 91).

What do you do differently then? :o
First off, thanks Raiz for the build.

Now, seeing how the build is ridiculously popular and I keep getting asked about my gear over and over again despite me saying it's about the same as Raiz's, I decided to just put it up here:

Uniques:

Rares:

Bling:

Flasks:

Tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQQHBLMFLQj0C2EMXwx9DlwQWBB_ES0aOBv6HKcfAiXfJ9Un7Sj6Ko0snC0fLv8yNDWSNtg6WDwtQYdFfkWdSRtMs0z_UFBTUlOlVcZYY1nzXypfP2BLYSFodGpDavprF2wWbml07XgNeWh673yDgh6Cx4PbhNmE74cZh2WQVZSglSCa4KIAog-kGaeEqW6smKyqr2yvt7Xytz64k7zqvorAGsBUwQTB88RYxLjE9sWKxp7GrsbYzfrV-Ni92mLbC-Lq6-Tr7uxV8B_xbPno_Ev-Cg==

Notes:
It's just a standard league (not even Rampage) char and after getting it up to Atziri farming status under a week from lvl 0 I stopped levelling it.

Bandits wise, I did Oak/kill/kill and completed the tree in lvl 88.

DO NOT USE LMP. I wasted 4 sets learning LMP is absolutely not an option. 5th attempt I only switched to GMP and got Atziri with two portals left. 2nd GMP attempt (6th attempt overall) I got her with all portals open and half my flasks full... So, again, DO NOT USE LMP.

I alternate the Flasks like Raiz does and keep the ones I posted on me also while mapping and so on since I'm too lazy to bother.

I max resists from gear but I don't use, and never had used Herald of Ice so I always have Lightning Purity socketed.

I lvled this char all the way to 65 using Lifesprig and 65-75 using Nycta's Lantern just because I was too lazy to bother.

The gear took me two days of trading to get. Safely under 15ex and possible under 10ex but I didn't keep record.

Some of the gems I scavenged off other chars of mine. So, although I didn't buy any of the gems quality or lvled, I still got a few quality 20 after GCPing lvl 20 ones. This isn't a part of my "safely under 15ex" figure.

Lastly, I leveled to lvl 79 solo. Then lucked out to lvl with a friend that just happened to do an Uber build - Shav and mirrored dagger included... It goes without saying I was essentially lifted at least 2-3 levels worth so don't get too hang up expecting to farm Atziri under a week.

So, thanks again Raiz and good luck everybody with the build :)

Edit: Added Tree.
Last edited by UltraCoward on Oct 26, 2014, 1:15:55 AM
"
UltraCoward wrote:
First off, thanks Raiz for the build.

Now, seeing how the build is ridiculously popular and I keep getting asked about my gear over and over again despite me saying it's about the same as Raiz's, I decided to just put it up here:

Uniques:

Rares:

Bling:

Flasks:

Notes:
It's just a standard league (not even Rampage) char and after getting it up to Atziri farming status under a week from lvl 0 I stopped levelling it.

Bandits wise, I did Oak/kill/kill and completed the tree in lvl 88.

DO NOT USE LMP. I wasted 4 sets learning LMP is absolutely not an option. 5th attempt I only switched to GMP and got Atziri with two portals left. 2nd GMP attempt (6th attempt overall) I got her with all portals open and half my flasks full... So, again, DO NOT USE LMP.

I alternate the Flasks like Raiz does and keep the ones I posted on me also while mapping and so on since I'm too lazy to bother.

I max resists from gear but I don't use, and never had used Herald of Ice so I always have Lightning Purity socketed.

I lvled this char all the way to 65 using Lifesprig and 65-75 using Nycta's Lantern just because I was too lazy to bother.

The gear took me two days of trading to get. Safely under 15ex and possible under 10ex but I didn't keep record.

Some of the gems I scavenged off other chars of mine. So, although I didn't buy any of the gems quality or lvled, I still got a few quality 20 after GCPing lvl 20 ones. This isn't a part of my "safely under 15ex" figure.

Lastly, I leveled to lvl 79 solo. Then lucked out to lvl with a friend that just happened to do an Uber build - Shav and mirrored dagger included... It goes without saying I was essentially lifted at least 2-3 levels worth so don't get too hang up expecting to farm Atziri under a week.

So, thanks again Raiz and good luck everybody with the build :)

nice one, may i take a look on your passive tree as well:)
Does anyone have an estimate on the amount of tooltip dps needed to down Atziri?

My Incinerate is currently at 2,225dps. Just wondering if that's enough to burn her/her adds down.
"
vincentk wrote:
Does anyone have an estimate on the amount of tooltip dps needed to down Atziri?

My Incinerate is currently at 2,225dps. Just wondering if that's enough to burn her/her adds down.

Killed atziri with this build at level 83 under 1200 tool tip dps on incinerate (unbuffed) guessing 1800 dps with RF active. Used GMP, make sure to stand on top of atziri, rf does a considerable amount of damage. Pay attention to positioning at adds phase.

I did die twice to triplet bosses... killed in wrong order not fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info