RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Does this build have higher DPS than a pure 9k+ health and cyclone build like Niffler's? I'm not sure what to spec into. Thanks!

so far up to lvl 75 with this as a witch, this is my build so far, am wondering if someone could help me on being able to sustain RF before lvl 80 if possible.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAdwC4wQHBS0HpQj0C2EMXw5cEFgRLRv6HKcfAiXfJ9Uo-iqNLJwtHzI0NZI22DpYQYdFfkWdSRtJskyzU1JTpVXGWK9fKmBLYSFodGpDavprF3TteA1673yDga-CEIIegseD24TZhO-HKYdllKCVIJrgpBmnCKlurJivt7EFtfK3PriTuNC86r6KwFTB88RYxq7N-ti92jraYtrd2wvfsOLq6-Tr7uxV8Wz56P4K

so far this is my gear. I have yet to optimize my flasks yet so be gentle on those lol.
Spoiler

gems are a little mixed up due to I am in game working on optimizing them and I am waiting on a better pair of gloves before I 4l them quite yet. anything else or if someone has better gear that they would be willing to sell please let me know. and any input is more than welcome. just picked these up to replace the ring with 36% regen on it and my ammy
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
Last edited by ZhardDee on Oct 16, 2014, 4:16:21 AM
Atziri down! Unfortunately no Doryani's drop :(
Side note: I survived to a double flameblast. I didn't get hit intentionally :D
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQLv-iD18_wQRVtZ7NpzAUcfjrDjwDxuoYOlIGDvcyhmBj_XKpYVIJ9qyq705Z8yftQKDAGvxLxPYFLZBVbBY8LcRYYEunhIcZxq5M_yfVeu8aOByntz6vbHTtDF9Bh_4KxYpTpfno2L3wH2h0gscEs6IA2mIo-gx9AnGUoOvuEH-a4LiTxp5Fnc36U1J8gxEtLJwQWIdlr7cyNB8CBAfr5IPbTLNfKlXGRX4tHzpYDlyVIKyYavprF8Hz8Wy86oIeNtjAVNsLSRtqQwj0Ko3sVQ==

is this passive good? reduced mana regen plus 5 max life but more dmg
"
Antcubing wrote:
Does this build have higher DPS than a pure 9k+ health and cyclone build like Niffler's? I'm not sure what to spec into. Thanks!

Guys i have this same question. Currently i am running a lvl 83 marauder with Niffler build, but i am considering re-spec to this one.

Anyone can clarify or have tested both?

Overall this one looks more interesting, but just youtube wise, from mine perspective.

Mine current Gear:

Spoiler
or
Last edited by Viperrox on Oct 16, 2014, 9:08:51 AM
"
VernoInferno wrote:
"
divine2k3 wrote:
Nice guide, killed Atziri fairly easy with my budget gear!

Spoiler
Spoiler

1. Congrats
2. I think our budgets differ. Yours has a D Scepter and a 6 link CoD. Mine has a lifesprig and a 4 link CoD.

He has a video doing it with a lifesprig, it's doable on a budget, but his toys are definitely not budget/
"
so far up to lvl 75 with this as a witch, this is my build so far, am wondering if someone could help me on being able to sustain RF before lvl 80 if possible.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAdwC4wQHBS0HpQj0C2EMXw5cEFgRLRv6HKcfAiXfJ9Uo-iqNLJwtHzI0NZI22DpYQYdFfkWdSRtJskyzU1JTpVXGWK9fKmBLYSFodGpDavprF3TteA1673yDga-CEIIegseD24TZhO-HKYdllKCVIJrgpBmnCKlurJivt7EFtfK3PriTuNC86r6KwFTB88RYxq7N-ti92jraYtrd2wvfsOLq6-Tr7uxV8Wz56P4K

so far this is my gear. I have yet to optimize my flasks yet so be gentle on those lol.
Spoiler

gems are a little mixed up due to I am in game working on optimizing them and I am waiting on a better pair of gloves before I 4l them quite yet. anything else or if someone has better gear that they would be willing to sell please let me know. and any input is more than welcome. just picked these up to replace the ring with 36% regen on it and my ammy

As a minimum you are going to need Barbarism and Warriors blood (+ the other 0.6% life regen passives to the right of it), so that's 12 more points than you have now. If you want to run RF by level 80, then you will have 5 points to use as you're leveling to 80, and you need to respect 7 from your current tree. The best candidates for respecing would be the "Alchemist" flask buff wheel (nice but not necessary right now, IMHO), and some damage nodes in the "Ash, Frost and Storm" wheel and the "Heart of Flame" area. Losing the damage nodes really shouldn't be a big deal at this point especially since you have a Doryani's anyway.

Edit:
Oh, and forgot to mention, your gear looks pretty good, but personally I would probably stay with the Atziri's Foible amulet and just use a blessed orb or 2 on it to get a better implicit mana regen roll. Cast speed is great, but evasion and armour are not really needed at all with this build, and a huge part of your damage mitigation is coming from running a high level AA and Mind over matter, so mana and mana regen are a big priority. I might even respec a few more damage nodes and pick up the Mana Flows wheel in the Duelist area if you notice any kind of problems with mana at all (I noticed you have a mana flask in your gear set which is a little wierd, you shouldn't really need one). I won't comment on your flasks, except to say, at least by the time you are running RF, you probably want to keep a Ruby and Topaz flask in your inventory (when running RF your ruby flask can actually double as a life regen flask).

Last edited by MadSkills on Oct 16, 2014, 10:35:38 AM
"
Raiz2 wrote:
"
Knightmare101 wrote:
I think you should try Uber before HVR kills her.. You hardcore guys got to knock him off his thrown, he's like a monopoly with no competition!

I will probably try it soonish. Will also probably RIP but who know :D

Get a logout macro like everyone else and try , if you never try you'll never know right ? :P

p.s. The build / setup is working pretty damn good , just had to add this .
Last edited by skaterboy80 on Oct 16, 2014, 10:59:11 AM
Noob question...I am just a few kills away from getting my Purity of Fire to level 17 and will be able to run RF without any drain on HP. I've been messing around with it though, and RF occasionally shuts off during a fight. Why does this happen?

From the wiki...
Answer: Any flask that removes burning damage shuts it off.

Guess I should have read the wiki, but I left it up here in case someone else has the same question.
Last edited by VernoInferno on Oct 16, 2014, 11:43:08 AM
"
MadSkills wrote:

As a minimum you are going to need Barbarism and Warriors blood (+ the other 0.6% life regen passives to the right of it), so that's 12 more points than you have now. If you want to run RF by level 80, then you will have 5 points to use as you're leveling to 80, and you need to respect 7 from your current tree. The best candidates for respecing would be the "Alchemist" flask buff wheel (nice but not necessary right now, IMHO), and some damage nodes in the "Ash, Frost and Storm" wheel and the "Heart of Flame" area. Losing the damage nodes really shouldn't be a big deal at this point especially since you have a Doryani's anyway.

Edit:
Oh, and forgot to mention, your gear looks pretty good, but personally I would probably stay with the Atziri's Foible amulet and just use a blessed orb or 2 on it to get a better implicit mana regen roll. Cast speed is great, but evasion and armour are not really needed at all with this build, and a huge part of your damage mitigation is coming from running a high level AA and Mind over matter, so mana and mana regen are a big priority. I might even respec a few more damage nodes and pick up the Mana Flows wheel in the Duelist area if you notice any kind of problems with mana at all (I noticed you have a mana flask in your gear set which is a little wierd, you shouldn't really need one). I won't comment on your flasks, except to say, at least by the time you are running RF, you probably want to keep a Ruby and Topaz flask in your inventory (when running RF your ruby flask can actually double as a life regen flask).

basically the mana potion it's being used kinda like a granite flask. I use it mainly if I'm taking allot of damage and I need to sustain to escape. I'll try out the respec and see what happens. As of now with rf online my damage is a hair under 3k so I think a few nodes could be sacrificed to sustain rf all the time. Will post results as soon as I can find someone selling the regrets
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info