RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
lebanez wrote:
is there a big difference between for survivability between the legacy cloak of defiance with +10% of dmg hit on mana and a non legacy ? i want to change mine for a legacy . thanks for your help and sorry again for my english ^^

Well the difference is 10% MOM. You just need a bit more Mana regen to counter the 10% extra Mana lost when a mob hits you.

I went with Legacy, because I had 2 spare Legacy, and 1 regular.
"
iamnotspock wrote:
"
lebanez wrote:
is there a big difference between for survivability between the legacy cloak of defiance with +10% of dmg hit on mana and a non legacy ? i want to change mine for a legacy . thanks for your help and sorry again for my english ^^

Well the difference is 10% MOM. You just need a bit more Mana regen to counter the 10% extra Mana lost when a mob hits you.

I went Legacy as well, currently at 412 mana per sec, and the way I did my tree I get 6% reduced mana cost on skills to reduce incinerate mana cost slightly to get a little bit more out of that for MOM.

My Tree!

Last edited by justinmm1988 on Apr 5, 2015, 10:10:17 PM
"
justinmm1988 wrote:
"
iamnotspock wrote:
"
lebanez wrote:

I went Legacy as well, currently at 412 mana per sec, and the way I did my tree I get 6% reduced mana cost on skills to reduce incinerate mana cost slightly to get a little bit more out of that for MOM.

Ahhh Templar, See I have gone the Marauder. I might see if my points allow to take that too. My calculation is that Righteous Decree leads me to 12 points out of 12 at L100.

I see you only got one of the 3 0.4% Regen nodes, how has that affected RF regen/Degen ?
Last edited by iamnotspock on Apr 6, 2015, 3:40:22 AM
I have just enough so I don't degen, I believe 12.3% is required and I have 12.4%...so yeah just enough!
Whoops wrong thread.
Last edited by Fhark on Apr 8, 2015, 5:33:59 PM
Just figured I'd toss in my two cents. My raiz rf incin - i switched to a doons+iron will with an astramentis and the +100 str gloves. Deeps bumped up a bunch.
Im gonna try this build next league - What is the lowest level / Gear you guys would try atziri with? I want to do her early so want to know when it is possible but not too hard, I have killed atziri quite a few times before also.
An experienced Atziri killer, non HC, I would say as low as 84, maybe lower if you have good life regen on gear. Really I did Atziri before I specced IF because I hated the slower life regen when I added it, so I took it out, then added it back later when I got more life regen.
Censored.
Cool cosby. 69/69 would reccommend
Nemesis: Scion Spectral Throw ( DullNugget )

Domination: Physicla Crit Ranger ( FortyChromaticOrbs )

----- The Dude Abides ------
"
iHyPeR wrote:
Im gonna try this build next league - What is the lowest level / Gear you guys would try atziri with? I want to do her early so want to know when it is possible but not too hard, I have killed atziri quite a few times before also.

I did this in Torment, not really a RaizQT build, as i used selfcast Enduring Cry + Immortal Call but its not much different

started Atziri at lvl 82 with lvl 85 it was a lot smoother
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgwQ4eJgbvI

My Gear was pretty crap, its linked under the Video.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info