RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Hi there

I have two questions: does does inner force and the other 2 nodes after that increase RF damage to the other enemies? because my RF doesnt take much life to them :( and the other is, how life regen should i have in lvl 83? i have 679 with vitality and i get hit and it takes to long to regen my life with RF on

My passive skill tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwEBwSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXw3NEFgRDxEtFCAUsBo4HKcczh8CJy8n1SftKPorUCycMjQ1kjwtPQ89_EGHRZ1G10d-TC1M_1NSU6VYY1ugXypfP2EhY_1odGjycYV0VXTteA15aHrmeu98DnyDgh6Cm4LHhNmE74dljM-QVZSgmjua4KIAp1WpbqyYr2yvt7Xytz64k76KwBrAZsEExFjEuMT2xq7G2M361HzVptX42L3aYtsL4XPi6uvk6-7sOO087w7wH_ZI-ej-Cv5U

My gear:

Thanks
Last edited by drking100 on Feb 7, 2015, 11:18:02 AM
"
drking100 wrote:
Hi there

I have two questions: does does inner force and the other 2 nodes after that increase RF damage to the other enemies? because my RF doesnt take much life to them :( and the other is, how life regen should i have in lvl 83? i have 679 with vitality and i get hit and it takes to long to regen my life with RF on

First of all. It's INCINERATE build, and RF used only to boost your incinerate damage and help a bit with close range dps. So don't really mind it=). As soon as you can sustain it - you OK.
Just leech life from mobs/use potion. Because your obvious regen will be like 1%(50-60 life/sec). RF "eats" rest.
With only Devotion 5% you need (100 - 87(your fire resist)) *0.9*1.05 = 12.285% life regen.
But, WHY you never pick up Barbarism node for 1 more max fire res?? I guess you pick up Unrelenting node instead by mistake? Just regret it.
(100-88)*0.9*1.05 = 11.34% life regen
Even with Inner force 1 extra fire res(100-89)*0.9*1.26 = 12.474% life regen.
You got 13.2% in tree.
More then enough.
Now about your gear. Lots of wrong things here. Alpha?? Life spring?? Vitality gem?? No high ES/life gear?? NO AA??? Why? Everything pretty explained in "gear" section OP even if it's outdated.
GL HF
"
First of all. It's INCINERATE build, and RF used only to boost your incinerate damage and help a bit with close range dps. So don't really mind it=). As soon as you can sustain it - you OK.
Just leech life from mobs/use potion. Because your obvious regen will be like 1%(50-60 life/sec). RF "eats" rest.
With only Devotion 5% you need (100 - 87(your fire resist)) *0.9*1.05 = 12.285% life regen.
But, WHY you never pick up Barbarism node for 1 more max fire res?? I guess you pick up Unrelenting node instead by mistake? Just regret it.
(100-88)*0.9*1.05 = 11.34% life regen
Even with Inner force 1 extra fire res(100-89)*0.9*1.26 = 12.474% life regen.
You got 13.2% in tree.
More then enough.
Now about your gear. Lots of wrong things here. Alpha?? Life spring?? Vitality gem?? No high ES/life gear?? NO AA??? Why? Everything pretty explained in "gear" section OP even if it's outdated.
GL HF

First of all I KNOW and thanks! :D
I never pick it up because i didnt know it would be important,i will get it of course.
"Unrelenting node instead by mistake?" didnt get that :o
About my gear, i have alpha because i will get empower (+1) combine with +2 aura boost, i will give me +3 to my purity of fire and i will get +5 max fire resist :) Life spring,yes,because i dont have doryanis so in the video,raizq uses lifespring so i use that too. vitallity gem because i need to get to 679 life regen. I have life gear,i dont need mana. AA? :o

Thanks
I've said it before and I'll say it again, don't use Alpha. Go out and get you a vertex.
Censored.
How about doryani's belt? Is it worth it. We can get 2% leech in total then... For Bloodlines.
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, don't use Alpha. Go out and get you a vertex.

i will use it then, but how can i get the lvl 23 purity of fire, i dont want to vall it because it takes a lot of luck and lvl 20 gems

"
drking100 wrote:

First of all I KNOW and thanks! :D
I never pick it up because i didnt know it would be important,i will get it of course.
"Unrelenting node instead by mistake?" didnt get that :o
About my gear, i have alpha because i will get empower (+1) combine with +2 aura boost, i will give me +3 to my purity of fire and i will get +5 max fire resist :) Life spring,yes,because i dont have doryanis so in the video,raizq uses lifespring so i use that too. vitallity gem because i need to get to 679 life regen. I have life gear,i dont need mana. AA? :o

Thanks

Do what you want=)/ Don't ask for advice.

Unrelenting circle 5!! nodes for 20% life- best choice ofc/no comments

200+ ES + life helmet gives you lots of mana/life. What extraordinary +5 max fire res gives you? 100% with flask on? Really care about that? 99% not enough? Doing Uber on regular base? And do you realize what ES gives you?

Raiz only used lifespring to show its possible to kill atziri even with SH!T gear/ Are you same good/experienced as him? Any!! 50-60% spell/elemental scepter/wand will be much better/but you don't care ofc.

679 life regen?? It's %%% of your max life! not numbers. Sorry for myself calculating your actual life regen=// Wasted time.

You don't need mana? BRAVO!! Two beers for this gentlemen!!

Yea AA. Arctic Armour if you need explanation. You never bother yourself to put it on/ Who need this stupid damage mitigation?

Ahh, sorry, ofc you "KNOW and thanks! :D"

I managed to 6 link a cloak on bloodlines.

I have 20% Incinerate so I think faster projectiles is not needed. I would run added cold damage as the 6th link for maps too.

With added cold as 6th link, wouldn't it be better to run herald of thunder instead of ice? Since we get cold dmg from the gem and we don't have to rechrome to use purity of ligthning for atziri.

Or is the extra ice dmg from herald of ice gonna help us freeze stuff that doesnt die instantly?
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
"
Chickenlal wrote:

I have 20% Incinerate so I think faster projectiles is not needed. I would run added cold damage as the 6th link for maps too.

With added cold as 6th link, wouldn't it be better to run herald of thunder instead of ice? Since we get cold dmg from the gem and we don't have to rechrome to use purity of ligthning for atziri.

Or is the extra ice dmg from herald of ice gonna help us freeze stuff that doesnt die instantly?

First, congrats for 6-linking a CoC.

Herald of Thunder is overall better than Herald of Ice, even if you have 4-5L, without Added Cold Dmg. RaizQT used HoI, because HoT wasn't available at the time.

Stuff that doesn't die instantly is stuff that isn't cursed. :P
Last edited by Qte on Feb 8, 2015, 6:12:31 AM
"
Chickenlal wrote:

You probably will notice your mana dried very fast with added cold/AA on. Like in my case =(. Just need more ES/mana or/and mana regen. I using instant mana pot for now.
Also i gave try to Pyre ring to convert all added cold+ HoI cold damage to fire. And respec celestial nodes to Heart of Flame at witch area. 7.5k gmp tooltip dps. Courtyard trio dies almost instantly. Palace dominus second faze- couple seconds. Didn't try atziri since, but sure will be no problem there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info